Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hatman

Gonna be a drinking weekend, I can tell...

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

View PostVodka on the rocks, Live money on pokerstars and some slayer in the backroundbeers.gif Tomorrow is gonna hurt in many ways cwm31.gif

So far the drinkin part has been goin good and the metal gets louder and sounds better but I lost $97 since muh last post so I have now pulled in the reigns and started playing for play chips because I aint Mr. Gates and as drunk as I plannin on gettin my wallet is still sober beers.gif Potato juice got me dizzy and it but muh 3rdredface.gif Heres to tomorrow and some fishin highfive.gif And to Rav and Brian I turned down a very strong advance by the intern and decided it was time for a drink. You put it best Rav " How would you feel if someone banged your wife?" so Im dealing with it the only way I know how with pure sedation of thoughtHappyWave.gif

OK, was up early and got alot of work done while sweating my arse off. Big party to attend soon and a close friend since kindergarten will be spending the night here with his family afterwards. Drinking will commence soon. beers.gif

View PostOK, was up early and got alot of work done while sweating my arse off. Big party to attend soon and a close friend since kindergarten will be spending the night here with his family afterwards. Drinking will commence soon. beers.gif

Woke up around 11am with a wicked hangover beers.gif Only one way out from what I could seecwm40.gif 3 tequila on the rocks later and all is well gonna head down to the dock for a swim in a bit and check out the lake rats in bikinis and who knows what else maybe hitch a cab ride over to the bar and see what I can drag home tonightsmile.gif

View PostWoke up around 11am with a wicked hangover beers.gif Only one way out from what I could seecwm40.gif 3 tequila on the rocks later and all is well gonna head down to the dock for a swim in a bit and check out the lake rats in bikinis and who knows what else maybe hitch a cab ride over to the bar and see what I can drag home tonightsmile.gif

It can only go south from here LOL Hank Jr. on max on the old techics and the bottles going dryredface.gif Look out Jawja Im on da loosebeers.gif