Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jellybear

Did David Letterman Cross the line?

Rate this topic

106 posts in this topic

Cracking jokes about Sarah Palin's Daughters having Sex, getting Knocked Up?I think its fair game on Palin but I don't think He should have said the things He did about Her two Daughters ,I mean I have a sick twisted Mind but that went a little too far.

NAH... I think the jokes were funny and whne you burst onto the scene with a higher than tho attitude about sex and abstinence and your 18 year old daughter gets knocked up, its fair game..

BC

View PostCracking jokes about Sarah Palin's Daughters having Sex, getting Knocked Up?I think its fair game on Palin but I don't think He should have said the things He did about Her two Daughters ,I mean I have a sick twisted Mind but that went a little too far.

Rape "jokes" about 14 year old kids are not funny, and anyone who thinks so is a scumbag.

Letterman deserves a serious ass kicking from the 14 year old girls father.

Owes them an apology and it's finished with. The longer letterman fights this the worse things will be, Imus for example.

Imus fought it and he got burned, Jamie Foxx (cracking on Miley Cyrus on his radio show) apologized and he's doing fine.

View PostIt was the 14 year old daughter at the Yankees game - not the 18 year old.

Over the line without a doubt - and he's a father pig2.gif

Apparently, the 14 year old was mistaken for the 18 year old. Obviously, the 14 y/o was not all over the news w/ her illegitimate kid, so people should know who he was refering to.

Plus, I also agree with those that say Palin is a hypocrite, preaching abstanince, put parading her daughter and grand daughter all over the media. If you put yourself in the spotlight, you should expect things like this to happen.

View Posti never knew dave had kids. he must make an effort to keep them very insulated headscratch.gif which is interesting

Obviously much smarter than most politicians.

View PostApparently, the 14 year old was mistaken for the 18 year old. Obviously, the 14 y/o was not all over the news w/ her illegitimate kid, so people should know who he was refering to.

Plus, I also agree with those that say Palin is a hypocrite, preaching abstanince, put parading her daughter and grand daughter all over the media. If you put yourself in the spotlight, you should expect things like this to happen.

thats how I saw it, in a way Palin the politician is probably happy this happened, it provides her a venue to play protective mama bear, get the mom vote and remain relevant in the media.

This joke didnt exactly come out of left field. If Palins kid never got knocked up, and Letterman made this joke, then she would have a case.