Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Triet

I am waiting for white people to apologize

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

An 88-year-old white supremacist and Holocaust denier opened fire in Washington's Holocaust Museum yesterday, killing a security guard before being shot in the head.

James W von Brunn, who was convicted in 1983 for running towards the boardroom of Washington's Federal Reserve building with a shotgun, entered the Holocaust Museum just before 1pm wearing a Confederate hat, and opened fire "indiscriminately" with a long rifle. Witnesses said that he had parked his red car directly outside, displaying a disabled badge.

A guard, named as Stephen Tyrone Johns, was hit and later died of his injuries. Two other security officers at the heavily guarded museum, less than a mile from the White House, hit von Brunn in the head with return fire. He was taken to George Washington University Hospital in a critical condition. Officials said he may not survive.

View Post

I am waiting for white people to apologize.

Sorry to shock you, but my guess is that "white people" are just as outraged about the killing as anyone.

The day when Dr Martin Luther king was shot and killed. I was on lunch break at Roosevelt Jr high School in Oakland Ca. Where I was playing basketball with several people who I thought where my friends and a art teacher named Mr Lewey. Well almost the end of that lunch period I became surrounded by a bunch of Black people. As I started turning around looking at all of the non emotional people surrounding me a fist came out of no where and caught me right in the jaw. As it made a cracking noise and my eyes started to water and not falling down I started heading for the gate which surrounded the play ground swinging with my fist and crying at the same time heading for the gate. Till this day I do not know who struck me. Now back to your point about a white man saying sorry for something they did not do. Not a soul told me that they where sorry that I became a victim including Mr Lewey who witness it all. I had him in third perion and got out of his class room after that. As a matter of fact I dropped art all together. I lived in Oakland and there is no avoiding meeting up with black people and I was not a racist anyway. Now I will apolojize for the death of Dr Martin Luther King and being on the other side of the united states I could not of been gilty. Is that good enough for you?

Triet - Never Happen! Don't hold your breath! Not my problem!

"No habla engise!" Tough Nuggies! Yo Momma Wears Combat Boots!

Sue me! Kiss my patootie! Hell will freeze over first!

Ya can't get blood from a stone! I never aplologise!

Call me when pigs learn ta fly! Go jump in the lake!

Never happin, boy-san!

What have you been drinkin? In fact, What have you been smokin?

Are your Nuts? You can't be that stupid! Can you?

Git my drift?

kooky.gif

lg_smile.gif

NO!

So a Black guy got shot by a white guy. Bet that is real high up there in the statistics.

Give me a break.

It was wrong. I hope the nutjob is dead. Saves tax dollars.

Want to talk about black on black crime?, Black on every other ethnicity crime?

View Post

Want to talk about black on black crime?, Black on every other ethnicity crime?

Try googling something like white man shot by blacks... (or something similar). We know it happens but not so much according to the media. What you'll find reported instead is whites shooting blacks. Now that's news that sells.

Did someone call for an apology? headscratch.gif

I'll be glad to 'apologize'.

I 'apologize' for enabling a welfare system that virtually re-enslaves so many our black citizens into a system which rewards their complacent servitude with 'entitlements', and guarantees nothing except further servitude. cwm13.gif

I 'apologize' for an educational system that would rather offer meaningless lessons in soft, mushy platitudes like 'self-esteem', and 'Yes, I can' attitudes rather than drilling the basic, concrete ABC's and the 3 'R's which will actually lift a body up. cwm13.gif

I 'apologize' for aiding & abetting the Teachers Unions who care more about their jobs, salaries, and benefits, than your children, self-serving NEA media ads claiming otherwise, aside. A thousand pardons. cwm13.gif

I 'apologize' for condoning 'affirmative' action programs which have morphed into a permanent quota system, leading Lord knows how many minorities, to slack, skate, and avoid the hard efforts neccessary to really succeed in real workaday world. Profuse Mea Culpas. cwm13.gif

I 'apologize' for not sealing our borders, and for allowing illegal aliens to flood our country, and gladly taking those menial, 'beneath our dignity' jobs that so many Black Americans scoff at. And for allowing those aliens to actually succeed, and also become the new, predominant minority group in America, now claiming 'aggrieved' status, thus relegating Blacks to a secondary status in 'victimized' importance. cwm13.gif

I 'apologize' that the exercising of my 2nd Amendment rights has interfered with some minority charlatan politican & religious leaders claims that it is only the 'easy' availability of & to handguns and 'assault weapons' that lead to, and cause, crime in their neighborhoods. cwm13.gif

I 'apologize' for the institution of slavery, which my paternal Northern forefathers fought against, and bled & died to end. And I 'apologize' that my maternal forebearers, did'nt get here in time to fight in that conflagration. Woe be upon them, and me, for their criminal negligence. cwm13.gif

I 'apologize' that some way, somehow, my 'Great White Devil' status has caused rampant teen pregnancy, crime, and unemployment in minority areas. Apparently, my actions may have also caused businesses to avoid establishing themselves in these areas. I 'apologize' for that, as well. cwm13.gif

That will have to do, for now. I'm all 'apologized' out. cwm13.gif