Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Hairy Beast

Funny - Ziegler Romps On MSNBC's Contessa Brewer

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

This is good stuff, Brewer's interviewing Ziegler on Letterman's scurrilous Palin jokes. She is so flustered by John Ziegler that at the end of the interview she calls studio techs to cut off his mike! Her panties are all twisted up! And Ziegler's hilarious: "I'm always happy to appear on Obama's Official Network, Contessa."

ilNUBq4WCKA

I guess he won't be invited back.cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Great question by the talking ******:

Why would Sarah Palin or any woman take exception at being called a **** on late night TV and having her daughter pictured as getting laid in the middle of Yankee Stadium by A-Rod??? Just normal stuff, right?

If I were Palin's husband, I would find a way to get to Letterman personally and punch his freaking, faggy lights out. And most of the men in America would understand and support him.

View PostI guess he won't be invited back.cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Great question by the talking ******:

Why would Sarah Palin or any woman take exception at being called a **** on late night TV and having her daughter pictured as getting laid in the middle of Yankee Stadium by A-Rod??? Just normal stuff, right?

If I were Palin's husband, I would find a way to get to Letterman personally and punch his freaking, faggy lights out. And most of the men in America would understand and support him.

Yeah, she started the interview with her knickers in a bunch. And Zeigler's glee really frosted her flakes. And that question "What's Palin so upset about?" was a real unintended high lob. You call a man a Sl*t and he's not gonna care, but you lay that on a woman and you're just one level below the dreaded c-word. And Ziegler's response showed he knew she knew that. He nailed that right back into her face.

I think MSNBC isn't used to having to handle stuff like that - stuffed as they are with fawning syncophants.

I thought he "Cut the mike please" was indicitive of the left's complete detachment from normal political discussion.

It it isn't their way they usually throw up thier hands and shout " I don't want to talk about it." Or launch into a rant about "George Bush the liar, murder and dumbass."

The fact she actually admitted to being referred to as a ****. I didn't quite catch if she liked it or not.

Has anyone got a copy of Dick Cheney's daughter field dressing the morning show host, who is in Katie Korric's old slot. It was a nicely done verbal disecting of his attempts to get her made by knocking her father.

He too was talking to himself at the end of the interview.biggrin.gif

damn, who knew MSNBC was the new Jerry Springer show...

I like how the guy put MSNBC to task, but he was kinda rude to the lady. I dont know anything about her though so maybe she's a hysterical partisian and deserved it....

Love it. I like to see guests not play along and it doesn't matter what side they are on since it gets the news readers so flustered. I think she needs a hug.kiss.gif

View PostI am considering writing her show to ask who called her a **** and can she show it on video or print, I believe she lied.

Don Imus came close.