Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ramorakomo

Thank You Charleston, and the other 2

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

I seen pencils thanks so i figured i make one too. Charleston, BrianM68 and, bigpoppa sent me out a few things to get me started on pluging. It was really weird why it came up but i really would like to thank them for that. I am happy to say i think i have everything im gonna need intill i snap a few plugs during a cast but that shouldnt happen alot. Charleston not only sent it he sent it Priority which was really cool i was at home yesterday due to bad sunburn lol. so i was able to open it and just i cant explain the felling it was like go from 2 poppers too like a whole bag full im having problems geting stuff back into the tubes well i just wanted to thank them again.

Thats great!!! highfive.gif You seem like a good kid and your enthusiasm shows clearly that you are in this for a long time.

I have a few going out tomorrow. I had a few packages that I was waiting on money orders for and didnt want to make a million trips to the PO. BTW, what was the result with Lurenet?

Funny Story;

I took the box into the Post Office. The clerk weighed it and charged me $6.35 for postage. You have to understand, I'm feeling pretty good about being able to help a young guy out.

I thank the clerk and turn around to leave.........Excuse me sir! exclaims the clerk. I have to charge you more it's a Flat Rate box! cwm13.gif She wastes no time in cranking the postage up to $10.35. I said, give me the box I'll cut the Flat Rate logos off. biggrin.gif That did not fly! What a great deal this Flat Rate crap is...

Not complainig just thought I'd share !

I hope you get allot of nice fish and once again. Thanks for owning up to your mistakes. That attitude will get you through life just fine.biggrin.gif

View Postwhat was the result with Lurenet?

i got it when you guys said but i had a hard time getting it into the tubes lol i got it all into there tho. Remind me you guys are getting something on Christmas if you don't mind.

I know not everyone celebrates Christmas

View Posti got it when you guys said but i had a hard time getting it into the tubes lol i got it all into there tho. Remind me you guys are getting something on Christmas if you don't mind.

I know not everyone celebrates Christmas

All I want for christmas is a picture posted up on here with your first bass and a big thumbs up. That will do it for me. Enjoy them and when you get all old ...Like Big Poppa and Charleston (im too good lookin to be oldredface.gif ) Just pass the generosity down the line to somebody who is just starting out like yourself

Also bigpoppa i got your package thanks!

im getting alot of those white bucktails that leads me too believe they work well. the 2 i brought look like they don't belong tho in the bag lol