How cool is this!

Rate this topic

J

Thanks Jay for the info. I'll ask them when I go Tuesday. From the x-rays they took. I have Scoliosis,, degenerative arthritis,and 2 collapsed disc fractures. They can not see what is going on between L-5 and S-1. Why they are having the MRI done.
SOL # 596

Saw the neurosurgeon this morning. Heard just what I expected too.

A few of the screws they put through the vertebra are loose and the disc right above the 3 they took out last December is now toast and pressing on the spinal cord. redface.gif Spinal surgery #6 is definitely in my future.

I'll wait for now. I feel well enough to keep plugging along but when it gets worse, I'll be going in to have disc #8 removed. That leaves just 15 untouched.

Nah, I can still cast and reel in fish. Problem is that I had to sell the boat as it was injuring me every time I took a bad wave or got caught off guard and got twisted try to keep my balance.

Walking on the rocks has been a bad idea for years and walking in the sand kills me due to the incline and soft footing. I was hoping all the walking I've been doing would help me but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Guess I'm screwed until I get another 4x4 and get some beach access. Race Point is all but closed down due to plovers. mad.gif

I'm beginning to think I should find another hobby, sell the fishing stuff and sell the tools in the shop, cause this ain't working.

Wife's laid off on top of all this. I thought 2008 was going in my record book for suckiest year ever. At this rate 2008 is going to come in a very distant second to 2009... I hope something changes soon......

View PostNah, I can still cast and reel in fish. Problem is that I had to sell the boat as it was injuring me every time I took a bad wave or got caught off guard and got twisted try to keep my balance.

Walking on the rocks has been a bad idea for years and walking in the sand kills me due to the incline and soft footing. I was hoping all the walking I've been doing would help me but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Guess I'm screwed until I get another 4x4 and get some beach access. Race Point is all but closed down due to plovers. mad.gif

I'm beginning to think I should find another hobby, sell the fishing stuff and sell the tools in the shop, cause this ain't working.

Wife's laid off on top of all this. I thought 2008 was going in my record book for suckiest year ever. At this rate 2008 is going to come in a very distant second to 2009... I hope something changes soon......

I have a beach pass, once it opens back up we'll go

I'm gonna take you up on that!

Working on a new surf rod right now. It will be mostly wrapped by Wednesday and ready to fish by the weekend if I can get my butt in gear.

Must be an older system.... The newer machines and software provide the images and the software to read them. My CD came complete with all the images and the viewer.

Did you get hard copies of the films at least headscratch.gif

I keep hard copies for all my scans. I have at least 20 files biggrin.gif I actually stopped counting around 18.