Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jerseyjoeb

Palm Beach County: Can you surf fish...

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

View PostI think if you are out of the swimming zones, you are good to go.

Thanks Ravioli.

My Irish American friends, growing up, used to think that Chef Boyardee was the extent of Italian cooking. Their mothers fed that to them on Fridays. When they grew up, got jobs etc., would take them to real Italian Restaurants. Some of those guys were hooked on the food. Also, several began to wear open shirts and gold jewelry.

View PostThanks Ravioli.

My Irish American friends, growing up, used to think that Chef Boyardee was the extent of Italian cooking. Their mothers fed that to them on Fridays. When they grew up, got jobs etc., would take them to real Italian Restaurants. Some of those guys were hooked on the food. Also, several began to wear open shirts and gold jewelry.

That is funny. I knew a Jewish girl in the Bronx who thought Italian food was spaghetti with ketchup. LOL.

You can fish before the lifeguards get there and after they leave. If you are behind condos or private homes you rods must be towards the water past the high tide water lines (on wet sand).

Certain beaches like Juno beach have specific Fishing Zones this are marked by a sign and are about 50 yards from the last life guard on the beach.

Thanks cudaman. Probably more comfortable to fish early and late rather than in the mid day heat anyway. Thanks for the heads up on the placement of the sand spike. Heading down early AM tomorrow.