Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raymi17

Greates Fisherman in the World!

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

So I went out this Sat, as I told some of you guys for my first time Salt Water Fishing. I went to some spots in Barrington and Warwick. I fish of the Rocks the beach in the water every single way I could. I also brought some family members to keep me company (BAD IDEA) (VERY ANNYOYING COUSINS....wont make that mistake twice.) on top of all that while casting I broke my pole and got smack in the head with a 3 oz weight and fell on my as!@# all in the same motionhighfive.gif . So my first time salt water fishing was amazing probably would have won first place on Americas Most Funniest video (next time I'll bring a video camera). But I did manage to fish about 10 lbs of seaweed; good thing I'm a vegetarian. It was a very discouraging day for my fist time fishing but I will not let it deter me from fishing again. I will try a new area next Saturday maybe this time I'll fish 20 lbs of seaweed redface.gifredface.gif

So are you ready to do it again?

I agreed with you with bringing some company! I love to fish alone. Unless is with somebody with a rod and a reel. Good luck. MTK

So....I decide to try a new technique since, the one's i'm using seem not to be working for me (what do you think guys)........I will be ready for next time, anybody care to join me for this new experience pm me.

View PostSo....I decide to try a new technique since, the one's i'm using seem not to be working for me (what do you think guys)

Cool technique,does it work ? If it does,can you teach me ?

highfive.gif

View Postwow ok well we are all glad you survived... Well dont give up either... i just have one question how did your pole break with a 3oz weight?????

He must've bought a Tsunami T****Airwave...cwm27.gif

View Postwow ok well we are all glad you survived... Well dont give up either... i just have one question how did your pole break with a 3oz weight?????

When I went to cast just as i release the line with the motion it just snap.....redface.gif

Raymi wellcome.. Your some lucky to come from Warwick. Some of the greatest fishermen i have meet came frome that area. Ask around at some of the bait shops and see if you can,t get some pointers on fishing. good luck

Hmmm... I have an Airwave AND its still a 2 piece rod (as opposed to the 3 piece shown above wink.gif )

Maybe their convench stuff is tougher. .... famous last words. cwm31.gif

raymi17 :

Don;t video tape that scene its going to mess with the mental image I have

in my head I can see it as if I'm fishing next to you . cwm27.gif

Man that was rough .

At least your well enough to tell us the story.

Better luck next time out , I hope you get into some fish it will make the lumps easier to live with .

Also it gets alot easier messing yourself up while fishing once you get more experience