Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish'nmagician

Because of Team Republican on SOL

Rate this topic

136 posts in this topic

Please post the most disrespectful thing I wrote about Bush in this thread.

please....

I'm sure it's easier to CLAIM how nasty my posts were for 8 years,

harder to actually find one.

View PostPlease post the most disrespectful thing I wrote about Bush in this thread.

please....

I'm sure it's easier to CLAIM how nasty my posts were for 8 years,

harder to actually find one.

One thing I've noted is that even though you called Bush a drunk, a cokehead, a druggie, a playboy, and most anything else that one could dream up that could be considered defamatory and degrading, you generally preferred to focus your energies on bashing, trashing, denig.rating insulting and deriding anyone and everyone that you considered a "Bush Supporter". Baiting and poking at them while dancing at the very, very edge of what the rules here will allow has really been your reason for living as far as I can tell.

But today is a new day. Tomorrow is a new day. Every day is an opportunity for you to clean up your act. The first step is admitting you have a problem and denial isn't a good sign.

View PostWhen I refer to Bush as Dumbass and Pinhead I'm mocking Bush's intelligence (lack of, actually) and his incurious nature.

View Post

When somebody refers to Obama as O b o n g o, what is that supposed to be mocking?

Better known as "my insults are better than your insults, you racist scum!!!"cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm33.gif

View PostWhen I refer to Bush as Dumbass and Pinhead I'm mocking Bush's intelligence (lack of, actually) and his incurious nature.

When somebody refers to Obama as O b o n g o, what is that supposed to be mocking?

He plays drums biggrin.gif

Funny thing is, I'd wager everything I own that Bush is smarter than you measured by any testing standard that could be applied. The fact that every liberal I've ever known thought Bush was dumb by THEIR standards speaks volumes about the the severity of the delusions of grandeur with which they are plagued.

View Post

But seriously, if you want to make a dig at everyone you assign to team Republican, you can't get your panties in a bunch over a well deserved dig back. One of the least endearing things about you is that you love dishing out that which you don't take well yourself. You start **** and then snivel when you get *****-slapped.

Does this mean he gives it but doesn't know how to take it?...nothing new there...!

View Post

what prevents you from chastising them? you feel free to post every commplaint you have with me... incessantly.

get your house in order,

and stop complaining about me putting a spotlight on right wing ugliness.

So now RW is "responsible for all right wing ugliness? (whats wrong about right wing ugliness?) And you are personally responsible for all the left wing crap? OK....I can live with that...LOL...

View PostIs the paste eating kid REALLY yapping about what some people are calling the President...??? Really!!?? After the crap he's spewed the last eight years!!?? Priceless.

Absolutely priceless, Jim...LOL..

View PostOne thing I've noted is that even though you called Bush a drunk, a cokehead, a druggie, a playboy, and most anything else that one could dream up that could be considered defamatory and degrading, .

If I labeled him with his character flaws do you NOT believe that is more acceptable to just "turd" or "POS"? I have no problem with people being VERY critical of a president. But I would hope we both believe there is a line....

Bush WAS in fact a drunk. Should we all pretend he didn't spend his first couple decades as an adult in a semi permanent intoxicated state?

You have a bad habit of bending the truth like Mr. Salty. The fact that he drank over a decade before he took office isn't justification for calling him a drunk, an addict, a playboy, a moron, an idiot, etc.

Besides, the main point isn't how you bashed Bush. The real problem with you is how you've berated anyone and everyone that didn't join with you in the Bushwhacking.

ah, so now there is a main point, and real problem....

if you feel I am out of line, or breaking rules, please, press the report post button....

meanwhile continue to feed my bemusement, as you whine about this thread because it points out bad behavior, while simultaneously continuing your obsession with mine.

it really does amuse me.

(and if being a drunk doesn't qualify someone to be called a drunk, what does?)

View Postah, so now there is a main point, and real problem....

if you feel I am out of line, or breaking rules, please, press the report post button....

I assured you earlier in this post that I was going to do exactly that. Every time it's clear that you are just trying to stir up **** like you are so wont to do, I'm going to put a spotlight on it until that problem goes away one way or another. I really had thought you'd outgrow it, but I think everyone knows that's not going to happen by now.

I see no point in further discussion with you and will defer to the moderators and Tim to talk to you about your behavior from here on.

View PostI'm going to put a spotlight on it until that problem goes away

you mean like this thread?

I read a handfull of intentional mispellings of Obama in the morning so I started a thread to spotlight it. Interesting that you would use the VERY SAME tactic against me, that you find so unacceptable when I do it.

I am amused.

I am curious RW, does it offend your sensibilities when someone calls our President a POS? I find it VERY distasteful, whether it's a President I like or not.

cwm27.gif

Well as you are the one complaining about my behavior,

I'd suggest you are the one who needs to pow wow with Tim.

Be sure to explain to him why Members spelling Obama's name wrong is fine,

but How I am stirring up ***** when I point out that members are spelling his name wrong.

that one has me baffled, maybe he will get it.

View Posttake it up with Tim, Frank. I'm done with you.

I'm crying I'm laughing so hard, how many more times are we going to see

"I'm done with you"

stomping.feet.gif

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif