Hangover

Rate this topic

hatman

Since Hatman gave the movie such good reviews took the son and his buddy sat . For two 13 year olds they loved it . Normally I wouldn't go to this type of movie . Overall it was pretty funny , my favorite part was the pics at the end . Heather Graham still has a killer bod OMG !!

Flotation is Grooovey !!

I have been stuck inside since wednesday with acl and meniscus surgery. I am dying to see it and all the hype is killing me. 4 years ago I saw Zach Galifianakis do a stand up at Rider and I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. I hope he finally got a good role in this movie!

Quote:Originally Posted by Eric_Sfirst hit turned out to be a 13lb bass on a big plug. Very happy to see stripes again so I humped it then sent it on its way.

Im bummed.. Unless a movie is themed in England or stars hugh grant or someone with a an english accent, I cant see it in the theaters with my wife. LOL... Paul Blart? fuhget about it.. I went to college with paul blart and I wasnt allowed to see it LOL

Although, we did watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall together and she laughed her ass off.

"The kids they dance and shake thier bones and the politicians throwing stones. singing ashes, ashes all fall down"