Hangover

Rate this topic

hatman

View PostAgree 100%. Went this afternoon with the wife, I havent laughed that hard in a long time.

Nick

We went this afternoon as well. wink.gif Was tellin gher last night that I'd probably blow off fishing today due to this horrendous weather. She suggested we go see this movie. Glad she did. I actually want to see it again already. cwm27.gif

on the good side of the grass.....

View PostAgree 100%. Went this afternoon with the wife, I havent laughed that hard in a long time.

Nick

Hey wait, you weren't at the Marlton 8 for the 10:50am show were you???cwm13.gif I see you're from Marlton.

on the good side of the grass.....

View PostWe went this afternoon as well. wink.gif Was tellin gher last night that I'd probably blow off fishing today due to this horrendous weather. She suggested we go see this movie. Glad she did. I actually want to see it again already. cwm27.gif

LOL! In the same boat....literally. Would have fished the sods but yea...i passed on getting soaked for a few short bass & fluke. Slept in, did some honey do stuff, and she knew I wanted to see it. She liked it as well. We were over at the Marlton 8.

Nick

View PostHey wait, you weren't at the Marlton 8 for the 10:50am show were you???cwm13.gif I see you're from Marlton.

We were SUPPOSED to be at the 1050 show but we were stuck at verizon on 73 til 1115, she was updating her plan. We went to the 110pm show. I live in those townhouses right behind the theater.

Nick

Saw it Friday too. My son and I went, I almost shot soda out of my nose during the movie. I had to clamp down on it and hold it back.

I WILL buy this movie for home.

ABSOLUTELY one of the funniest movies I've seen.

I WILL see the movie again to see what I missed while laughing so hard the first time around.

I LIKE PIZZA!