Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greendiesel

lost plug bag

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

hello all, new to the site first thread is a bummer, lost bag thursday afternoonfrown.gif herd it was found by a guy fishing a yak would like to put down a location but dont want to burn.if anyone could help out,greatly appreciated

You can give us a location on where you lost it. Not a burn.

A burn is "I caught x fish at the end of xx street in x town"

small world after all, made a few calls turns out a buddy of mine decided to dry up today at giglios b&t and here walks in the guy that found the bag, he said it was in the middle of the lot, stuff scattered everywhere,must of left it on the rear bumper and took off,great to see theres still some honest people out there.even tried to offer some cash and he said no.hope his next cast is a 30+

View Postsmall world after all, made a few calls turns out a buddy of mine decided to dry up today at giglios b&t and here walks in the guy that found the bag, he said it was in the middle of the lot, stuff scattered everywhere,must of left it on the rear bumper and took off,great to see theres still some honest people out there.even tried to offer some cash and he said no.hope his next cast is a 30+

Glad you found it. I hope you gave the guy a little something for his honesty.

i plan on hookin him up for being honest, just because he refused doesnt mean i wont try to find him i got his name, car,even color of his yak hes been scoutin that area for at least two days now so ithink finding him wont be so tough

Hey pete, me vin. Glad you got your bag back, wish i knew it was yours when I met that fella last night. Funny how things turned out, heard the story from mike this afternoon. Next time stop thinking about them big girls and pay attention to what your doing.smile.gif