Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sudsy

Great, just great - swine flu

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

View PostMan, you should be glad. As long as you take care of it you're good to hook. When the mutated strain comes along in the fall you'll be good to go. The rest of us who haven't been exposed are going to be in deep *****.

Seriously. This strain is not a big deal, but if you have been paying attention to WHO and CDC reports, which, are not getting press, the possible mutation of this bug is going to be infinitely worse.

Same sceneario happened in 1918.. It wasn't the first outbreak that killed 20+ million it was the second one that mutated.

I've been hoping me and my family would get exposed to this thing now.

I'm trying to build a warm and fuzzy vibe here... now I want to hug a teddy bearcwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gif

View PostJust confirmed at my sons school

And to make it even better it's the daughter of the girl who shares an office with my wife.Man, I hope I'm not effed

Don't be worried....the effects are probably not serious....

swineflu.jpg

Never spoke about this on this site till now. I have two daughters at St. Francis Prep (yeah I'm broke). My younger daughter a freshman was not affected. My older daughter a senior graduating today at noon was confirmed positive with Swine flu. By the way she had a perfect attendance for all four years. By the time we knew she had it the worst was over. The first 48 hours are the worst as far as fever and all other symptoms. As long as you are healthy and have a good immune system you will be ok. By all means keep a close eye and pay attention to all the symptoms. Good luck.