Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Artificial all the way

Al Gag's Rip & Skip

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Posted a WTB for this but was wondering if you guys know of anyone else that makes these type plugs. 4" Rip & Skip by al Gag's.

Flew very well and attracted much fish. That is before I wrap the line on the tip and sent it into outerspace.redface.gif

Thanks

Jay

Its basically just like a sea ranger, right?

Unfortunately due to SOL rules, we can't offer anything we make for sale here. We can however trade plugs that we make for other plugs, if you were to post something in the "plugs for trade" forum in the BST.

TimS (the head honcho) was supposedly looking into some sort of open market forum for SOL plug builders, although I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

Thanks. I did post this in the WTB forum before posting here. Just figured this might be a better place for a plug maker to see it.

I searched for Sea Ranger plug/lure and didn't find anything. The Rip&Skip is a 4" teardrop shape. Very plain design. To me it works as a stubby spook.

I do pour my own plastics like Sluggo's. If you want to push a few of these out I'll post a WTT post no problem.

Jay

View PostThanks. I did post this in the WTB forum before posting here. Just figured this might be a better place for a plug maker to see it.

I searched for Sea Ranger plug/lure and didn't find anything. The Rip&Skip is a 4" teardrop shape. Very plain design. To me it works as a stubby spook.

I do pour my own plastics like Sluggo's. If you want to push a few of these out I'll post a WTT post no problem.

Jay

I Googled Al Gag's Rip & Skip and I found his site! Thae are available.