Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rockfishsmartie

ne wind in june

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

were not in montauk so the bunkers get pushed off the beach ,and if they were close u wouldnt see them , the water gets dirty , what do u do ?

bait or artificial?

front or back?

lets see some ideascwm15.gif

View Postwere not in montauk so the bunkers get pushed off the beach ,and if they were close u wouldnt see them , the water gets dirty , what do u do ?

bait or artificial?

front or back?

lets see some ideascwm15.gif

Bait in the Back. Of course this opinion is kind of skewed since that is what I always do for the most part. cwm12.gif

You dont have "private message" privelages yet cuz your a brand new member. I got some info for ya but really cant post it in the thread. So check this out, I just got a job as a mate up here in north jersey. When I was looking into finding a mate job last week I saw an ad in the NJ "Fisherman" magazine of a boat looking for a deck hand down your way in South Jersey. I got the guys phone # if you want it email me, my email addy is in my profile. Or just grab the magazine and youll see what im talkin about. The ad was still published in this weeks issue. Good luck, it's a fun job and you can make some serious $$. However, be prepared to work very hard, get filthy dirty, and wake up at the butt crack of dawn on a daily basis and know your basic ins and outs of fishing in general.

View PostYou dont have "private message" privelages yet cuz your a brand new member. I got some info for ya but really cant post it in the thread. So check this out, I just got a job as a mate up here in north jersey. When I was looking into finding a mate job last week I saw an ad in the NJ "Fisherman" magazine of a boat looking for a deck hand down your way in South Jersey. I got the guys phone # if you want it email me, my email addy is in my profile. Or just grab the magazine and youll see what im talkin about. The ad was still published in this weeks issue. Good luck, it's a fun job and you can make some serious $$. However, be prepared to work very hard, get filthy dirty, and wake up at the butt crack of dawn on a daily basis and know your basic ins and outs of fishing in general.

Giants fan....