Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
m12d78

Rm Smith/beachmaster/superstrike

12 posts in this topic

RM Smith sinking needles(swam/near mint)

BM older run 3oz wadds(used)

SS nip mack needles

would like to trade as a lot

looking for BM 40's(new or used lightly) in:

greens/olives/yellows/pollack/browns

blueshark sharks 3/4oz-2oz in most colors

View PostI'd trade this new 2 ounce Scaled Schoolbus BlueShark for the 2 dark RM needles (the blurple & the gold top RM needles).

Thanks

Sorry,but thats a little lopsided...I'll pass

View PostSorry,but thats a little lopsided...I'll pass

How about I add this lightly used 2.5 ounce Afterhours Bunker swimmer to the new schoolbus BlueShark for the 2 dark RM needles (Blurple and Gold-Sides needles)...

Thanks, Joe

M12, I have a white scaled w/glitter Blueshark I believe it's 2oz., black over tan fixter cigar and I may have a BM danny little guy white w/red head (swam) for trade. I'm intrested in the RM needles & SS needles, I know PICS, PICS, PICS!! I will get them up after work if you can wait, if not I understand.

Carlos

View PostDoes the top AH look interesting to you?

View PostHow about I add this lightly used 2.5 ounce Afterhours Bunker swimmer to the new schoolbus BlueShark for the 2 dark RM needles (Blurple and Gold-Sides needles)...

Thanks, Joe

View PostAny interest in a NIP BigFishBait Co. Prey swimmer (Blind Bunker/rainbow trout?) straight up for the aqua RM needle?

View PostM12, I have a white scaled w/glitter Blueshark I believe it's 2oz., black over tan fixter cigar and I may have a BM danny little guy white w/red head (swam) for trade. I'm intrested in the RM needles & SS needles, I know PICS, PICS, PICS!! I will get them up after work if you can wait, if not I understand.

Carlos

thanks for the offers but I'll pass...thread closed

M12 here's the pic, maybe you will change your mind if you see something you like, let me know. BTW I put a Lg. TM and a P-nut T-Bone up for trade also.

Carlos

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0