Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lostncentralma

lami era 1205 factory / diawa emblem pro 5500

9 posts in this topic

do to plans to move and i cant take it all with me selling off the goods slowly over the next few weeks

factory lami erra 1205 used 3-4 times picked it up a few months ago 200 picked up/meet up around canal

diawa emblem pro 5500 spooled with 40lb green power pro and extra spool with 50lb red power pro, used 3 or 4 times 160 shipped check or m/o 150 picked up/meet up

I may be interested in the rod and reel. Would you consider this to be a good rod for jigging the ditch? I know it is rated 1-4, and the highest I typically go is a 5. The only reason I ask is because I noticed you mentioned being able to throw 5 with your conventional no problem. Can this rod do the same or would it be stretching it? I just broke an xs101ms that worked farely well for my likings with jigs and was planning on buying it again unless the 1205 can compare?

id say yes , the factory rod has diferent ratings then the blank, and the blank is rated 1-5 1/2 oz, it does jig well, if i wasnt moving to florida i wouldnt be getting rid of it

Ok Ill take it. I work a 2-10 shift during the week. So any morning I can probably meet you, except tomorrow morning I think. PM me your schedule and we can talk it over. Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0