Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HardyG

I Hate my Bluetooth Headset: What is a Good One?

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Gang,

I hate my Plantronics Discovery 510 bluetooth headset. It rarely connects with my phone despite repeated removal and reinstallation. It's also a pain in the oz to use when it does work. Does anybody have a model that they like? I'm not averse to spending more to get a good one, but am on the verge of going back to a corded headset....at least the dang things work, and they don't need to be charged.

Jawbone ftw

They go for like $130.00 at best Buy which is a complete ripoff. I ran my last one over and replaced for like $60.00 from an online store. The best noise cancellation of any headset I've used.

eff bluetooth. they all suck. after spending about $65,000 on various headsets that all sucked for various reasons i tried the stereo headset (corded) that came free with my blackberry. it kick's ass and i don't look like a self absorbed *****bag icon14.gif

There's no way not to look like a tool with a bluetooth glued to the side of one's face. That's a fact. I must often times conduct business while driving so I have no choice. I also drive an exceptionally loud jeep and a headset that filters out backround noise is a must. The Jawbone is the only one that delivers for me. When not in use it's off my face though.

I use thisin the Car and truck works great nice and hands free gave up on the ear thing...You can get it on E-bay for around $25 .

ltCurve.gif

MOTOROLA T305 T-305 BLUETOOTH CAR KIT HANDSFREE OEM NEW

View Posteff bluetooth. they all suck

quite true

i got the corded one from etymotic research

$40, and it's excellent...and you can put it in when the phone rings at home or in the car and not look like an idiot icon14.gif

mr. ambition...if you wear that thing when you go out to the store, etc..I am kicking you in the nadshighfive.gif

View Postquite true

i got the corded one from etymotic research

$40, and it's excellent...and you can put it in when the phone rings at home or in the car and not look like an idiot icon14.gif

mr. ambition...if you wear that thing when you go out to the store, etc..I am kicking you in the nadshighfive.gif

The only time I wear it outside the vehicle is to this 1 certain post office. There's a lazy, slow, rotten attitude woman who works there that gets visibly irritated by my phone conversations. Otherwise, never!

Plantronics Discovery 925

very light

very comfortable

great sound

good noise cancellation

comes with a small case that holds an extra charge.

i use it every day and sometimes for 2-3 hours at a time.. the only one i've ever had that didn't hurt to wear that long