Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddie

Kansas Dr. Fatally Shot

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

View PostReports described him "as one of about only three doctors in the country" who performed third trimester abortions.

I'm elated....good riddance to bad medicine..maybe if he had been aborted,....but then he didn't get aborted, and had his chance to live...killing as he was killed, but with a life to look back on, unlike the aborted babies he deprived of life.....

View PostSantiago explained hospice to me a while back as a process of fatally ODing a person on painkillers. Thousands of such people are murdered every year.

If he did, evidently, you failed to understand it...Hospice gives grace to dying with care for living...not terminating life!

View PostIf he did, evidently, you failed to understand it...Hospice gives grace to dying with care for living...not terminating life!

Uh huh.

View PostIf you're holding the syringe and watching somebody die of dehydration why wouldn't you consider doing it? Don't you think it happens? Want references.

View PostUh huh.

After putting down a few animals of my own, I well understand the responsibility of terminating life which is near it's end and in pain....But you're comparing apples and oranges, if not horse apples with oranges....Terminating life before it even has a chance to develop and experience the gift of life....is simply murder, period.

View PostI'm elated....good riddance to bad medicine..maybe if he had been aborted,....but then he didn't get aborted, and had his chance to live...killing as he was killed, but with a life to look back on, unlike the aborted babies he deprived of life.....

Why aren't you condemning the mothers also?

They made the choice to do it, not the doctor. He never forced them to do it.

View PostWhy aren't you condemning the mothers also?

They made the choice to do it, not the doctor. He never forced them to do it.

I'm not condemning anybody...just the action. If the mothers were able to do this to themselves, then they share the same guilt. They usually have a lot of guilt hanging on them whichever way they turn. And why do we legalize murder? Especially murder of children? There is usually a long line of people who want children to adopt, is that no answer to their lack of responsibility?

I wish someone had got him sooner. Would have save thousands of lives.

Don't worry though. Eric Holder will see that the shooter gets justice.

Guy shouldn't have been killed. He may have deserved it, but he was not breaking any law (which tells you what f---ed up laws we have in the U.S.). His death was morally wrong and strategically, it will be used to scare the dimwits and the weenies on the left and those who aren't paying much attention.

Make no mistake, the man was a consciousless monster but his death does not at all help the pro-life movement. Will be interesting to see more about who the shooter was.

BTW, is the "church" this beast was going to, f---ed up, or what?frown.gif