Jihad on Neighborhood Ice Cream trucks

Rate this topic

Stoker1

I just told me wife that I wish I had a bazooka to toast every ice cream truck that comes down my block.

The idiotic music played too loud, our kids begging for money every time, smelly exhaust, lingering around for a measley sale, this is serious.

I want the tap on the helmet to know I'm locked and loaded to let fly!wink.gifsmile.gif

If all the fish you dreamed of came into your creel by wishing, why think of all the joy you would miss then, there'd be no more fun in fishing.

Ice Cream Truck Driver = Teh suck!!!

My son goes down for his nap at about 2:30 every day. Without fail, that bastard comes rolling through 20 minutes after he falls asleep. mad.gifbeatin.gifbeatin.gif

Almost makes me wish we had an HOA just to stop the jerk...almost. kooky.gif

View Post

My sone goes down for his nap at about 2:30 every day. Without fail, that bastard comes rolling through 20 minutes after he falls asleep.

Almost makes me wish we had an HOA just to stop the jerk...almost. kooky.gif

headscratch.gif Why not just move his nap time back 20 minutes and avoid the problem? Junior sleeps, neighbor kids get Eskimo pies, ice cream dude gets paid...everybody's happy.smile.gif

View Postheadscratch.gif Why not just move his nap time back 20 minutes and avoid the problem? Junior sleeps, neighbor kids get Eskimo pies, ice cream dude gets paid...everybody's happy.smile.gif

Because he's a demon when he's tired, and he's a very "scheduled" kid. biggrin.gifredface.gif Love him though. biggrin.gif

He's my wife'a version of jihad.

The truck that came that spurned my first post sends one our daughters into the house begging for money after she tells the driver to wait. Wife says no!, there are ice pops in the fridge.

Now my two daughters go outside with ice pops from the fridge with him looking onbiggrin.gif. Jihad complete!

Actually I think he's going to jihad me nowwink.gif .

If all the fish you dreamed of came into your creel by wishing, why think of all the joy you would miss then, there'd be no more fun in fishing.

Come on it's right of passage. Everyone has chased the ice cream truck. Especially right at dinner time KNOWING there was no shot at geting on.

When I was younger it was the yellow, white and blue O'Boyles Ice Cream trucks. They had a bell (like a boxing ring bell) that they would ring. You could here the ding, ding, ding a long way off. Once you befriended the driver he used to let you on to ring the bell for him for a few blocks.

Hard hand dipped ice cream. MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I LIKE PIZZA!

View PostAs long as there's the jingle of the icecream truck all is right in the world...

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

"LIFE'S TOUGH......IT'S EVEN TOUGHER WHEN YOU'RE STUPID." John Wayne

"Just as the laymen leave medicine to doctors and electronics to engineers, so people who are not qualified to think should leave all thinking to the experts and have faith in the experts' higher authority. Only experts are able to understand the discoveries of modern science, which have proved that thought is an illusion and that the mind is a myth."

Atlas Shrugged