Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
basenjib123

Lebron James turns "man boy"

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Lebron is a child he proved that last night when he refused to shake hands with the victors. He makes matters worse today by having a press conference to reinforce that his actions were justified? Too bad, great player but clearly a child inside. I realize he will get a free pass for many reasons but it was sad to watch.

View Postyeah i thought running off the court was classless. he went down quite a few pegs in my book last night.

I completely agree and he made it worst by justifying it today. Here's the quote from Lebron:

"It's hard for me to congratulate somebody after you just lose to them," he said. "I'm a winner. It's not being a poor sport or anything like that. If somebody beats you up, you're not going to congratulate them. That doesn't make sense to me. I'm a competitor. That's what I do. It doesn't make sense for me to go over and shake somebody's hand."

I'm sorry but shaking your competitor's hand after a game is call good sportsmanship win or lose.

View PostI guess the word is that the Knicks made room in their salary cap to sign him, and this was his way of saying 'buh by' to his teamfrown.gifkooky.gif

i hope thats true cuz the knicks could really use him

bad role model, young kids idolizes him and he sets a bad example.

Tyson has more class, tyson congraulated lewis for knocking him out fair and square.

I'm suprised he did that, that hurts the LeBron brand. He'll need to apologize.

I was fortunate enough to see him courtside in Cleveland. It ranks as the second greatest live sports moment of my life (behind the 2000 Ravens home playoff game against Denver) .

He is friggin amazing.

one would argue that if he came to the Knicks today, they would already be better than the Cavs are today. The knicks have better parts than cleveland, add Lebron to it in addtion to the room they have to sign another top level FA (wade? stoudemire? bosh?) the knicks would be MUCH BETTER than the cavs.. he needs another great player to compliment him. BC

Last I knew his mansion was still under re-model. I haven't been through that area in a few years.

While I agree it's a class-less act, I do give him some credit for stading on his beliefs (and letting everyone else get bent).