My new non-profit to fight the Sea Shepard

Rate this topic

But is it better then shark fin soup?

View PostYou all don't know what you're talking about unless you've had fresh whale meat - extra rare, just lightly browned with a little salt and pepper - the fat literally melts in your mouth, the meat tender and mild like veal - heaven.

heart.gif

drool.gif

Be the chimp, not the frog.....

View PostBut is it better then shark fin soup?

Just as good - but different.

Eating whale is like the first time you bite into a kobe filet - your tastebuds yell holy ****! like they didn't know something so good existed. It really is an amazing experience.

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.

View PostJust as good - but different.

Eating whale is like the first time you bite into a kobe filet - your tastebuds yell holy ****! like they didn't know something so good existed. It really is an amazing experience.

My boy's got some set, huh?

Last week he posts manboob pic, and now he's braggin on the blubber parmigian.

You can't beat this dude.

They oughta hybrid him. highfive.gif

View Postnow that he's gotten some attention for his pro whale consumption,

do you think he will stop posting about it.

"huh... did you guys hear me?!!?.... I said I ate whale and I loved it.... Know what that means? do ya? It means I travel to exotic lands where you can order it.... and that I am so bad ass that I put my taste buds ahead of environmental/conservation concerns. I'd eat stuffed Dodo if I found the lone survivor, and I'd kill a tasmanian tiger to make into a jacket... that's how we roll in Connecticut."

So how far off topic and personal is it when someone changes the discussion and makes it 100% about someone else? Just curious HappyWave.gif

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

View PostRoadrunner, you are wrong: "The Japanese have hunted, and eaten, sea mammal meat for centuries, if not millennias. If they exploit a legal loophole to continue this time honored tradition, then so be it. It is their business, not ours. They are pushing no species to the edge of extinction. I say leave them be."

The U.S.A. introduced commercial/industrial whaling to the world, all the Japanese did back in the day was exploit the waters (now barren) around their island nation. The honored tradition arguement goes less than 100 miles out for them...not to the southern continent in modern vessels. I think bluefin tuna are close to commercial extinction thanks to the Japanese.

F the assbackwards whalers, if you support them please go live in Japan becuase it is un-American to Whale these days.

Yea, the Sea Sheperd needs some better sailors.

Except for virtually anything & everything the 'furry one' says, this may be the stupidest thing I've read here in quite some time. shakehead.gif

That 'agree with me or leave America' is so sophomoricly passe, I'm having great difficulty believing that there still exist people so blandly & sublimely ignorant that continue to use the jingoistic expression! Thanks everso much for reminding me that some folks still live beneath the common bar! cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

As an American, t'is more than my right to support something I may not necessarily agree with; it may well be my duty, on moral principle, if nothing else. I choose to support the Japanese because I logically, not viscerally, perceive their actions to be well within their legal and human rights. Your ignorance of the culture of Japanese whaling, which historical records show extends back to at least 800 AD, is all too abysmally obvious.

Why not leave the international whaling discourse to the better informed, and return to your Hayden Panettiere fan club duties? headscratch.gifcwm13.gif

View Postoh failfield shakehead.gif where did we fail ye

Another rip-roaring, non-stellar contribution, from ye olde fish breath. What a stunning surprise. rolleyes.gif

You may have sent a current of tingley trepediation up 'projectz boy's' spine, but I'm of an entirely different fettle . I find your kindegarten antics less and less bemusing each and every time you respond to one of my posts. I do believe I'll exile you to 'IL' bizzaro land, where you can hang with the 'piscatorial prestadigitator'. You fellas can engage in your perpetual duel of wits between two unarmed men. Adios, Lutrinae loser. cwm13.gifHappyWave.gifmoon.gif

"I think, that all right thinking people, are sick & tired of being told that they're sick & tired of being sick & tired. I, for one, am not. And I'm sick & tired of being told that I am."