Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beautifulmtairylodge

My new non-profit to fight the Sea Shepard

Rate this topic

135 posts in this topic

I came home from work the other day and laid on the remote, and to my delight the channel landed on Whale Wars. So I started to watch this rabble of hippies ineptly try to BS their way through the simplest of boat handling/ marine activity. Then I saw more about their mission and thought it was terrorism, or piracy at least. Apparently (and I only watch 2 episodes so bear with me) an international committee gives the Japanese a quota of whales they are allowed to catch for research and then use as sustinence. These unshaven, unbathed wrecks were illegally boarding the whaling vessels and throwing ultra stink bombs (what could be argued to be chemical warfare) to spoil the whale meat.Sooo......

I am taking donations and soliciting volunteers to help my build a giant Trireme, and staff it with abled body people willing to row at ramming speed into these high seas terrorists. I already have a drummer to keep the pace. But we'll need bartenders, strippers, and gourmet chefs to keep the crew happy. Remeber its for charity so I cannot pay you anything more then a portion of donations.

I can row. I also have bartending experience. Take advantage while i'm unemployed. This offer expires...hopefully tomorrow.

I do know that I'd make an awful shipwright...so you're on your own building the trireme.

Is McNiffish the drummer? Might be too fast. Get someone older.

Anyone who really believes that the Japanese are doing "research" on those whales probably also responds to the "You won the UK lottery" e-mails shakehead.gif

No one in Japan is so dirt poor that they have to resort to eating whales for "sustinence".

Those whales go straight to the Tokyo fish markets. And are sold for a handsome profit.

Screw them. Sink the effing whalers. mad.gif

Little would make me happier than to see the scumbag pirates of the Sea Shephard all die at sea in a rapid sinking. The **** are working within the law, the sea-hippies are not.

The captain was kicked out of Greenpeace for being too radical. kooky.gif

View PostAnyone who really believes that the Japanese are doing "research" on those whales probably also responds to the "You won the UK lottery" e-mails shakehead.gif

No one in Japan is so dirt poor that they have to resort to eating whales for "sustinence".

Those whales go straight to the Tokyo fish markets. And are sold for a handsome profit.

Screw them. Sink the effing whalers. mad.gif

Do you also support PETA and their efforts to outlaw fishing?

Fishing does not equal whaling.

Frankly, I'd like to see both Sea Shepherd AND the whaling fleet go under. Liars and lunatics all at the bottom together.

View PostFishing does not equal whaling.

Frankly, I'd like to see both Sea Shepherd AND the whaling fleet go under. Liars and lunatics all at the bottom together.

No, but supporting whacknuts who fight legal whaling does equate to supporting whacknuts who fight legal fishing.

the gang that couldnt shoot straight beers.gif its connect the fail dots watching these clowns. please dont wish bad things on them. i need them, its shallow, but i need them.

personally i admire the mission. eff the whalers, the only people in the world who flip off the international community and continue commercial whaling for greed. eff them. these are high mammals, who we've pillaged for centuries. its time to stop

other hand, he who puts animals above human is slightly cooked. well in this scenario and my teeny mind anyway. the last show said they estimate the minky pop @ 650k. six hundred fifty thou. thats a bunch. we can lose a few minkys people. i wouldnt trade my sister for one but apparently capt ahab feels otherwise (but wont do the do himself) cwm13.gif i squid their whole shady opps

so please sit back and watch evolution in progress. these are the tae kwon dodo's of our species. living breathing yumyums who reality will eventually find and dole out doses. protect the dodo way of life! beers.gif