Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ramorakomo

New World Order is around the corner inless we resist

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Please don't laugh and think im dumb or anything like that, please read this post with a open mind.

The New World Order is Coming inless we stop it.

Please look up the movie Wake Up Call it was put together by a guy named John Nada. He edited and put together a documentary about how corrupt and how they are taking over piece by piece at a time. you can find this video in 16 parts on youtube, or there is a torrent. please watch this video. and Spread the world im sorry if i violated any rules about talking about other websites or anything but this is really serious. Me and my dad just watched the video it was really good and enlighting. Its about 2hours and 30 mins but that was some of the best 2 hours ever spend besides fishing lol.

NWO is going to succeed if we don't Wake Up.

We are all going to have microchips planted in us and They are going to own all of us. Dont wait till it is too late to stand up and resist.

Also if you watch this movie please spread the word, and please reply back on how you liked it to encourage other to watch it.

Also Spread The Word even if you dont watch it tell others they should check out this movie called, Wake Up Call

View PostPlease don't laugh and think im dumb or anything like that, please read this post with a open mind.

The New World Order is Coming inless we stop it.

Please look up the movie Wake Up Call it was put together by a guy named John Nada. He edited and put together a documentary about how corrupt and how they are taking over piece by piece at a time. you can find this video in 16 parts on youtube, or there is a torrent. please watch this video. and Spread the world im sorry if i violated any rules about talking about other websites or anything but this is really serious. Me and my dad just watched the video it was really good and enlighting. Its about 2hours and 30 mins but that was some of the best 2 hours ever spend besides fishing lol.

NWO is going to succeed if we don't Wake Up.

We are all going to have microchips planted in us and They are going to own all of us. Dont wait till it is too late to stand up and resist.

Also if you watch this movie please spread the word, and please reply back on how you liked it to encourage other to watch it.

Also Spread The Word even if you dont watch it tell others they should check out this movie called, Wake Up Call

For those of us who don't want to waste the bandwidth, who's the bad guy in this epic? Jews, secret star chamber, illuminati, aliens or bigfoot?

The NMO is eminent. It's too late for it not to happen. Look at the world, and the state it is in. I'm not talking monetary, but the world's mindset. We were once free standing, now we are relying more on others. We had our belief's, and stood on a firm foundation, when this great Nation of ours came into being. Folks don't believe anymore, their faith is faltering, if not failed. Folks are looking for a way out, an answer, letting go of fundamental values and beliefs. Folks are so caught up in themselves, unaware of the subtle deception they are falling for. Chaos is what it is. We are falling apart from the inside out, because we fall short as a whole.

The "eye" at the top of the pyramid on our currency has been the symbol for many years.....people are just too busy taking care of the important stuff wink.gif

..I cant tell you any more cause the "eye" is now watching my computer! cwm13.gif

View Post
_CWBTL33MpA

This speech by Bush Sr.is a little scary,only about 30 seconds.

Jake

sooooo......what's so scary? The fact that you take his use of NWO completely out of context?

kooky.gif

I believe that communism is knocking at our doors but NWO is going to run into a lot of what we call as fishermen "SNAGS". I do not know about anyone else but I am defiant about both control freaks and am willing with my arsonal to hold them back as long as I can or to the end. I also know many others who are willing to do the same thing. Their mechanical brainwashing will not work on me. Do you get thismad.gif NWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Postsooooo......what's so scary? The fact that you take his use of NWO completely out of context?

kooky.gif

Don't think I am the one not understanding what he is saying or taking it out of context.

Jake

View PostDon't think I am the one not understanding what he is saying or taking it out of context.

Jake

So, if you are the expert, tell us (without a C&P) in your own words what Bush Sr meant when he said "NWO"