Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
basenjib123

Where is the outrage?

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Where are the privacy advocates over the Mesiah monitoring the internet with his latest CZAR?? They seem awfully quiet compared to when GW Bush was in office, don't they?

View PostWhere are the privacy advocates over the Mesiah monitoring the internet with his latest CZAR?? They seem awfully quiet compared to when GW Bush was in office, don't they?

Did you miss the part when Obama said they would not monitor private sector communications or just a convenient oversight on your part?

Are you opposed to the idea? It is a matter national security.

View PostDid you miss the part when Obama said they would not monitor private sector communications or just a convenient oversight on your part?

Yeah, and a handful of your Komrades might even believe that.

View Postreally, the liberals peed their pants and whined about the Patriot Act, can only hear crickets on this one, typical!

Yep. I'm OK with it, myself but unlike the whining left wing hypocrites, my sense of wrong and right doesn't change for the sake of political expedience and partisan sophistry.

Virtually everything except wealth redistribution are hollow "issues" for liberals. It's their first and foremost goal and everything else is just posturing to support the people they think are most likely to give them their much desired Marxist state. Homeland security, the war in Iraq, the war in Afghanistan, foreign relations.... what's right or wrong in the liberal eyes is based entirely on what best supports their liberal Komrades in Washington; principles and honest ideology be damned. Whatever the commicrats do is absolutely right and justified. Whatever the republicans do is 180 degrees from correct, abominable and vile. That's the liberal compass and it's as transparent as a window pane.

The office of the Czar will have to be paid for, can anyone say Bandwidth Tax.

If you come from the position that everything this man does is about control and confiscation he's pretty easy to understand.

View PostWhich part of this proposal could infringe on my civil rights?

cwm27.gif

they are just whining about Obama,

but since Bush did worse they are compelled to channel the Obama whine into blather about liberal hypocrisy....

you aren't complaining about what they want you to complain about,

ergo, you are they hypocrite.....

View PostCzars don't have to be approved by the Senate. That is why Barry is appointing so many, less scrutiny.

true that- but he is by no means the first president to do that

i should think that that task would come under the purview of homeland security

but it might not make sense if the CIC wants to keep tabs on cybersecurity (which at this point in time is a good idea)

a job that important should be a direct report

no sense on being asleep at the switch-what was that chinese hack a month or two ago- turning on peoples' webcams from halfway across the globe?????

don't you think we should make a priority of keeping tabs on that **** as well as preventing it from happening?

and if not, why not?