Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sudsy

Aaaaarrrgggghhhhh !!!!

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Stripped and cleaned all my Abu's. Been working on it for a week or so, finished yesterday.

Found a part on the floor today.

Oh man I feel your pain. I did the same thing on a Daiwa bite n run after it got full of sand. What a mess. An e clip when down the drain, a washer fell behind the table that I found a week later and a small wire retaining clip was found in the cloth I had all the parts laid out on. At least I knew what reel it went to. Good luck.

View PostStripped and cleaned all my Abu's. Been working on it for a week or so, finished yesterday.

Ouch. A "Who are the Chefs" moment......

View PostStripped and cleaned all my Abu's. Been working on it for a week or so, finished yesterday.

Attachment 247775

When I was high school and into cars and rebuilding the motors, I was always told if you have parts left over you're in good shape. cwm27.gif

Attachment 247775

Ya. I hear you !!!!!! Last month late, I did 31 (thirty-one) Abus for a guide, and yuppers... I had a spare too !!! There's this song called "0 happy days"...yeah right. I found the reel at about # 14, so at least I didn't have to take it all the way back to the first one !!

So: pray, tell: what was your spare? Mine was a shim on the post on the brake plate for the driveshaft. I swear: I'm gonna get the crazy glue out, and bond those things to the posts !!!...~~... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif