Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steve44

wtb 2oz or giant rm swimmer in nightfish

27 posts in this topic

View Postmv bluefish yea how much or maybe trade somthing

I'd prefer trading but if that doesn't work I'd sell it too. Any 3 oz. darters (except lex or tattoo), jigsmiths, maybe a nice danny? Or throw something else against the wall and we'll see what sticks.smile.gif

mv bluefish i have been away for the weekend here is some stuff

i have a bm danny in herring,rm smith 2oz swimmer in eel,northbar bottle darter yellow mack, maybe a lifishvt 3oz darter in white pink stripe,

Good offers, unfortunately I already have the herring BM (any other colors?)and yellow mack NB as well as all the 2oz. RM bigeyes I need for now. I don't have the darter but to be honest with you I'm not a LIfishVT guy. Any other options?

Have a pic. of the all white, eyes/no eyes? I'll consider that one but scrounge around before I decide thanks.smile.gif

Edit: Plug is new just out for photo. no pointers camera just picked up dust and reflection.

I know I have a new in package 2oz in blurple and I think I have a new in package 2oz in nightfish. I will look for it when I get home and get a pic and price up.

mv i am not going to trade white bm for the giant but i do have nb bottle/darter in sandeel,stripersniper needle in copper, 3oz gibbs darters in package older -white one, yellow one, old 3 hook gibbs darters in package 1 yellow and 1 blue from 60's or 70's, i don't have a camrea but if you don't like plugs i will send back

going to see what jayrod has to offer carnage that's what i am looking for the 2oz going to wait and see what jayrod has but i will get back to you thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0