Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bill22

star nickel lite rods still available?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

yes they are available,plasma,nickel lite,steller lite,delux,aerial,and a few jigging rods!!

i suggest these rods,to anyone,i use the plasma,nickel and steller series,also have one aerial...

go to there website,i will not post it,against forum rules...

Yea, they are available all over the place... I love Star Rods, I don't think ill ever fish with anything else. They stopped making the 10ft Nicklelight, but other then that you shouldn't have any problem finding them.

They don't make a Nickel lite in any other handle then Cork now. No more Cork Tape. I broke my 10 foot 2 years ago and I really miss it. I could flat out Launch 2-3 oz plugs with that thing using a pendulum cast.. Rod was sick.. I snapped it friggen snaggin a bunker.. Damn.. frown.gif I'd give up some good pluggage and $$ for that rod again...

View PostThey stopped making the 10ft Nicklelight,

frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

IMHO the best rod they ever built. My favorite 1 to 4 oz conventional plugging rod by far.

I have the 1530 and I heart.gifheart.gifheart.gif it! I grew up pretty close to their main store and have used Star rods all my life. I heard a few people say the quality went down a little with the new owners but I don't see it.