Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NYtugs

WTT for a Freshwater Setup or reel

15 posts in this topic

I have a 10ft one peice surf and jetty (no reel seat) with a 704z bailess. The rod and reel are in GREAT GREAT condition, the rod was bought last summer. I can post Pics when I get off the Tug on Tuesday.

I'm looking for a Searious Freshwater set up or reel. Gonna be using it for Large mouth Bass.

if you like bait cast I have a phluger purist and shimano schimatar 7 or 7"6 rod and a couple other short baitcast poles I could throw in with it... I bought the setup for LMB and ended up using it as a schollie rodkooky.gif both rod and real in very good shape

NY: I don't freshwater fish as much any more, but I think i have a couple of ABUS and some spin reels lying around...as well as some fresh water lures and stuff I could offer. Let me know if you are interested and I can look in my basement tonight.

Thanks islander but I'm gonna pass.

This set-up i'm trading I would want 300.00 for. So I'm looking for stuff that's gonna be around that value

Also looking for a new sustain 4000

NYtugs the retail on the phluger and shimano was 200 and was saying I would add in more to come up to value of yours. I know what the lami and penn are worth I own 2 custom wrapped GSB lami and fish mostly old penn for spin.. But that is col if you want totalk more about it let me know Ill put a list together.

View PostI have a 10ft one peice surf and jetty (no reel seat) with a 704z bailess. The rod and reel are in GREAT GREAT condition, the rod was bought last summer. I can post Pics when I get off the Tug on Tuesday.

I'm looking for a Searious Freshwater set up or reel. Gonna be using it for Large mouth Bass.

I have a nice set up if you are interested. Daiwa baitcaster (6 months old) and a 7' avid ST. Croix. rod.(6 months old) Let me know. I can have pics. when I get some in a few hrs. Regards. MTK

I have everything from spinning to baitcasting and I have a full box of tackle for freshwater (actually ton's for you to choose from) to get you out there. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a ABU Garcia 5600c in good condition on a 7' fenwik inshore rod that could be used for heavier freshwater.When you wanna pull those largemouths from heavy cover or the lilly pads.

Here are some Pics.

Rod: 7' Med-Heavy Power

Fast Action

SClll Graphite

12-20 lb.

3/8-1oz

Avid/AVC70MHP

Reel:

Team Daiwa Advance

12 lb-140 yards

14 lb-120 yards

10 Ball bearings

Magnaforce

View PostDone deal! pm sent MTK can you throw some freswater gooddies in there as well? If so I like this deal!

Deal! I have some freshwater gooddies, no problem.

PM coming! Thanks. MTK

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0