Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cobia_slayer

waiting on a woman

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

So here I am sittin at an outlet mall waiting on a girl... My plan was to go fishin for the night and I get a txt that asks me what I'm doing, I respond and what I get is "At 11 30? i wanna come frown.gif dam# distance". So I'm like cool, I'll come getchya if you want but its about an hour drive to where she lives. But she says (before I get the chance to say what's typed above) I'll come down there.

I just think its cool that she'll drive an hour to see me even though she knows its gonna be on the end of a pier.

(I just had to share smile.gif )

yep...but these beautiful lovely gfs use a different language in their txt messages after after they get married to you...it's the honey do this...honey do that languagewink.gif ...no more highfive.gifof this....biggrin.gif

Well we ended up staying on the beach. It was real hazy, couldn't see 150' at about 4:00 I look to my left and see these figures coming twards us. They get closer and their three deer! I didn't know whether to freak out or go get my knife and go huntin lol. Anyway, they stood there for about 5 minutes and disappear into the haze never to be seen again... Now I'm at the pier and I'm just thinking about it all and enjoying the nice weather!