Followers 0
superstriper

waterboarding video

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

radio" tough guy" said it would be no big deal so he volunteered to do it

he lasted a cool 6 seconds lol

the real deal is 30-40 seconds and you don't know when they will stop

whether or not you think it is justified or not- it clearly is not a fun time-I wish they made him do the full 30-40 seconds to get the full effect

" target="_blank">

View Postradio" tough guy" said it would be no big deal so he volunteered to do it

he lasted a cool 6 seconds lol

the real deal is 30-40 seconds and you don't know when they will stop

whether or not you think it is justified or not- it clearly is not a fun time-I wish they made him do the full 30-40 seconds to get the full effect

" target="_blank">

so next time you walk past a public swimming pool and see a kid push another kid under water and hold them there, report it to the authorities, because you witnessed torture.

View Postso next time you walk past a public swimming pool and see a kid push another kid under water and hold them there, report it to the authorities, because you witnessed torture.

I take it you also equate attaching electrodes to one's balls with a fraternity prank?

Seriously, how many times to you have to look like the southern end of a northbound horse before you think before you post?

I love these guys,

we do nothing wrong, it's harmless, it's a fraternity prank, it happened to 3 guys,

IF HE RELEASES THOSE PICTURES THE ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST GOES UP IN FLAMES!!!!!

Story always changes under the threat of actual proof.

View PostI take it you also equate attaching electrodes to one's balls with a fraternity prank?

Seriously, how many times to you have to look like the southern end of a northbound horse before you think before you post?

Create the strawman. Substitute what opponent said with your strawman. Ridicule your oponent for the strawman you created.

Nice, Chuckie. Textbook example.

View PostI take it you also equate attaching electrodes to one's balls with a fraternity prank?

if you hold their nose while they do it, is a keg stand considered torture?

it's pretty much the same principle.

View Postif you hold their nose while they do it, is a keg stand considered torture?

it's pretty much the same principle.

Depends on the brand of beer, Yuengling Lager no, Lone Star beer yes.

View PostThat radio host is a WIMP! Waterboarding is far too good for the Muslim turds.

Actually, the supposed radio host admitted a long standing fear of water, dating from almost drowning in childhood.....anyone wonder why he wanted to take a "test" and recount waterboarding? Personally, I'm in favor of concentration camps as we would any other prisoners of war....but not any torture, simply because of my trying to live by the second commandment...not that I could have any say about whether or not it is "a necessary evil", but simply that we should consider ourselves on a higher standard of morals....

But, then again, as they say, "all's fair in love and war", and the passions of revenge are seldom quenched when those we love are in danger or dead by evil hands...

View PostCreate the strawman. Substitute what opponent said with your strawman. Ridicule your oponent for the strawman you created.

Nice, Chuckie. Textbook example.

A:B as Cbiggrin.gif. As in, Chuckles:logic as RW:inanity.