Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haverodwilltravel

Breaking Bad

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Okay who's watching????

I am so roped into this show. The last episode was real heavy. I mean probably the heaviest episode of any show I have ever seen on T.V. including Sopranos.

It's strange. The first season had a lot of dark humor. This season is very intense and disquieting in so many ways.

Sunday night I went to bed feeling pretty bummed out. Walt's really broken bad.

If you haven't watched this show you should rent the first season. It is one of the best if not the best show on T.V. right now IMHO. Don't watch the last episode of this season if you haven't watched it though. Would likely be pointless.

View PostWhat's it about?

an hour long

brilliant chemist gets shafted by friend who marries college sweetheart, they go on to become brazillionaires \\ chemist teaches high school

chemist gets lung cancer, wife preggo son disabled

chemist doesn't have adaquate insurance must pay cash

bummed doesn't want to leave family destitute

chemist no gottum street smarts ~ no savy "yo dog"

chemist gets exstudent doper\\cooker for street smart

chemist cooks meth pays for treatment (tells wifey Brazillionairs paying for hospital)

bumbles along learns how to kill, bumbles along almost gets killed, bumbles along twists soul

View PostAwesome show. I missed the last episode. I'm hoping I can catch it before next week....the season finale.

You need to see last weeks. It was intense, sad, desperate and unnerving.

Man they really got me with the last episode. How many others that watch it thought that when they showed Walts car with the body bags next to it and the guys in the white suits it was Walt and Jessie's demise?

They have done an incredible job of showing how destructive meth is. It's gonna kill me waiting for the next season.

View PostWas that season finale or the series finale?

Season Finale. Good stuff, can't wait til next season. Guess I don't have to worry about Jesse's girl anymore...cwm27.gif

Anyone hear when it is supposed to start? I hope it isn't like 18 months inbetween again. I was almost at the point of: not really psyched about watching it. But it was such a good first season I hung on.

If it had been any other show I probably would have found something else to do like sleep!

Well, the season finale wasn't what i expected, but i don't think it was disappointing. It was just laid back is all. So sad that Jesse's all butthurt and useless, but like he said , he 'deserves' everything that happens to him , for being a drug dealer not to mention messing with heroin.

I didn't really buy Walt being all fatherly towards Jesse, it seems they don't even really like each other, but i guess it's guilt over letting Jane die .

The plane crash, unrealistic yeah maybe, but not a lot about the whole show is realistic to begin with, and i think they were trying to make a point that all things are connected and that when you peddle poison you bring down society as a whole.

I think it was a pretty awesome season and look forward to season 3.

progress.gif