Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cityhunter

Phila/new york

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

No matter if your a phila fan, a new york fan or a boston fan Joe Buck sucks!

I can`t stand listening to him, his play by play is the worst I have heard in a long time.

Any older guys out there chime in and leave me know your OP.

View PostI agree.And Mcarver stinks too.And we lost to the stinkin Yankees in the bottom of the 9th.mad.gif

That's alright - the Yankees are probably the hottest team in baseball right now and so far, and yet you managed to split the first two games in Yankee Stadium - if not for that, NY would be alone in second place while the Sox would be in third (not that Toronto is going to be a factor in the long run anyway - so NY and Boston will take up the top two spots in the AL east and win the AL east crown and wild card)

Agreed....After the Yanks came back and won in the 9th,he was probably on the phone to his agent complaining its in his contract that the yankees must lose if he calls the game.The only thing worse than him calling Yankees games is when he calls Giants games.The POS should only be allowed to call St.Louis games.

View PostNo matter if your a phila fan, a new york fan or a boston fan Joe Buck sucks!

I can`t stand listening to him, his play by play is the worst I have heard in a long time.

Any older guys out there chime in and leave me know your OP.

Don't forget bout Tim Mcarver, Joe Morgan & Michael Kay, they all suck too! As a Yankee fan, it's very depressing to not have Bobby Murcer around to call a game anymorefrown.gifheart.giffrown.gif

View PostThat's alright - the Yankees are probably the hottest team in baseball right now and so far, and yet you managed to split the first two games in Yankee Stadium - if not for that, NY would be alone in second place while the Sox would be in third (not that Toronto is going to be a factor in the long run anyway - so NY and Boston will take up the top two spots in the AL east and win the AL east crown and wild card)

The phillies are pretty hot as well. Lidge is looking like the Lidge from a few years ago.

all the national broadcasters suck. football is OK but with baseball you really need the local guy doing the games. they should have the local guy from the home team plus one of the clowns--ditch the other.

btw--saw michael kay heading into springsteen on saturday. we were in the parking lot tailgating all day so i didn't see the game. got the update from him--a-rod homer and walk off melky beers.gif he's a very cool guy btw--spent about 10 mins talking with us. i was hoping leiter would be with him since he is buddies with leiter and leiter is a huge bruce fan.

Fox Sports realllly has to get somebody better than JOE BUCK as a play by play, I mean he has the right voice for it but thinks he is god and no one else can fill his shoes! Well watch out for the wave behind you joe because next year your gona be all washed up! You happened to slide back into the job this year dispite all of the complaints , but not next year complaint after complaint are stacking up against you Fox sports will lay down the ax !

hope your working for some AA team down in Mexcio!

Just Google Joe Buck and you`ll find some his greatest hits like:

Joe Buck admits he " rarely watches sports " !

Joe Buck " perefers bachelorette to baseball " !

Joe Buck and baseball should get a DIVORCE !

Just some of the things you will find !

i don't mind joe buck so much, but joe morgan is embarrassing...it seems his sole purpose during a broadcast is to let the audience know what kind of pitch was just thrown...and he usually gets it wrong...redface.gif

The sarge in phila. as the color guy great guy but no matter what just happened in the play in front of him he has done it !

The left fielder has to take a HALF A STEP to his right because that`s WHERE I USED TO PLAY IT !

O no he can`t put that curve ball there because I WOULD HIT IT IN THE RIGHT FIELD BLEECHERS!

1st and 2nd 1out up by 4 runs; IF I WAS RYAN HOWARD I WOULD BUNT IN THIS POSTION JUST TO KEEP THEM ON THERE HEALS THAT`S WHAT I`VE WOULD HAVE DONE!

If I hit a ball in the gap in left center I WOULD WOULD TAKE OUT MY JUNK AND ROLL UP ONE PANT LEG AS TO RUN FASTER TO TURN IT INTO A TRIPPLE.

Where do they come up with these guy`s