Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haulin' Bass

They've reached the Plum Island area

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

They were only schoolies, but they were blitzing(yesterday). For the sake of protecting spots, I will just say it was not from the beach... Plus I was in my boat and surfcasters would not be able to reach... Sorry for teasing frown.gif but I'm sure they passed by surfcasters on their way!

I'm heading out tomorrow and I'm going to attempt to stay away from the schoolies, but we'll see how that goes.

Anyone get any fish of any size in the bays/rivers up north yet?

of course....I have to go away for a wedding over the long weekend...and PI is heating up...it will be like fishin on a party boat there this weekend anyway...

Save some for monday....when the tourists leave, I'll just be getting there.

The schoolies were out again today... Got a bunch of 22-24" fish. The boats chasing the blitzes were sending them down, but they would resurface over and over again. I got some in the river today too, which have been my first up there. Boat traffic was insane today(for a weekday), but I guess people are starting memorial day weekend early.

I saw that melee from the shore yesterday Haulin, unbelievable. You have the bumpers out just in case. At least about 95% of those boats were fishing, wonder how it was today with all the pleasure boaters added in.