Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
likwid

Have a great memorial day weekend!

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Uh, how about we pay tribute to our armed forces, past and present, especially those who gave their lives or were wounded cwm40.gif I'm sure that is the last thing YOU associate with Memorial Day.

One of the few years I wont be working most of the weekend at my regular job. Damn recession.....frown.gif

I wont be working my 2nd job too much so I have a few BBQs planned. Some freshwater fishing and a TON of outdoor chores I need to catch up on

Have fun

View PostUh, how about we pay tribute to our armed forces, past and present, especially those who gave their lives or were wounded cwm40.gif I'm sure that is the last thing YOU associate with Memorial Day.

I go to a memorial almost every year...

Dont mean Im not going to use the weekend to relax though...

We've been doin' well in the PG with not too many threads going way off topic and or locked.

Please dont do it anymore.

Make your own threads somewhere else to do that crap...

Back on topic, what are the rest of you guys up t this weekend?

I'm with Rich. How 'bout the purpose of the weekend - wouldn't want to ackowledge the vets/fallen now would we?

View PostI'm with Rich. How 'bout the purpose of the weekend - wouldn't want to ackowledge the vets/fallen now would we?

Who is not ackowleging the vets? BBQs are anti vet?

I am gonna bake a relative a cake on Mon. He is in the military. On Sun, if he and she want, I'll take his wife trap shooting for a couple hours. Figure if my wife watches the kids (hah!), he can veg for half a day. That and a case of Brooklyn Lagers plus a lot of marinating babybacks is my weekend.

View PostI am gonna bake a relative a cake on Mon. He is in the military. On Sun, if he and she want, I'll take his wife trap shooting for a couple hours. Figure if my wife watches the kids (hah!), he can veg for half a day. That and a case of Brooklyn Lagers plus a lot of marinating babybacks is my weekend.

cool...

youre not trying to start fights here either... cwm27.gif

I just put up a flag stand on my house. Most of my neighbors have them, but for some reason the person that owned my house before me got rid of it or it broke.

You should see my neighborhood this time of year, Id say avbout 75% of the homes here will have American flags flyin high... This year me too...

View PostOne of the few years I wont be working most of the weekend at my regular job. Damn recession.....frown.gif

I wont be working my 2nd job too much so I have a few BBQs planned. Some freshwater fishing and a TON of outdoor chores I need to catch up on

Have fun

Judge Smails will give you work!

m_3bb6b8805063fecf8527f11c2643013e.jpg

How would you like to come over and mow my lawn? UH!cwm27.gif

View PostI guess you aren't a fan of Caddyshack?cwm13.gif

I am and I apoligize, but what seemed to be an innocent thread has a few going a bit nuts, and I guess I caught a touch of it...redface.gif

My grass dont need much cuttin.....cause it dont want to grow redface.gif