WTB 10wt fly rod

I have an immaculate fenwick rod 10-12 wt comes with a fighting butt, rod sock and aluminum tube $90 picked up in Brooklyn, Bayonne or meet on Staten Island. Shipping is extra.

There ain't a place a man can hide Shannon, will keep him from the sun.
Ain't a bed can give us rest now, you keep us on the run.

well, the loomis was once for about 10 trips 2 years ago and hasnt been used since. picked up a sage rplxi and used that for last year, and now I am using a spey rod, so my sage isnt getting used and is my 1st back up.. the loomis, the way I built it is Mod-fast action.. it has top of line cork, reel seat, fighting butt, and guides. It cast very well. the quides are dark blue as is the blank.

BC

"The kids they dance and shake thier bones and the politicians throwing stones. singing ashes, ashes all fall down"

View Postis it built on the same blank as the cross current glx?

NO,... thats a $430 blank.. my components are worth well over $100 alone.. that would bring the components of the rod alone to around $530.. add in the labor of building a fly rod.. LOL... For $200, you'd have yerself a deal and a half.. LOL

Bc

"The kids they dance and shake thier bones and the politicians throwing stones. singing ashes, ashes all fall down"