Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Williams

Move to CT if you want a 15 year old girlfriend.

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

It seems Connecticut is so progressive that the legal age of consent is among the lowest in the country. Yes, you, too, can play hide the salami with a 15 year old in our great state. In Hawii and Idaho it's only 14. For those of you who are interested, here are the legal ages of consent around the country. It's not at all consistent. I think 15 is just plain too damned young, but I suppose others would argue that 100 years ago we were marrying our kids off at age 15.

STATE AGE

Alabama 16

Alaska 16

Arizona 18

Arkansas 16

California 18

Colorado 15

Connecticut 15

D.C. 16

Delaware 16

Florida 16/18 (bill pending)

Georgia 16

Hawaii 14

Idaho 14

Illinois 16/17

Indiana 16

Iowa 18

Kansas 16

Kentucky 16 - [1]

Louisiana 17

Maine 16

Maryland 16

Massachusetts 16/18

Michigan 16

Minnesota 16

Mississippi 16 - [2]

Missouri 17

Montana 16

Nebraska 16

Nevada 16

New Hampshire 16/18

New Jersey 16/18

New Mexico 17

New York 17

North Carolina 16

North Dakota 18

Ohio 16

Oklahoma 16

Oregon 18

Pennsylvania 16

Rhode Island 16

South Carolina 14/16

South Dakota 16

Tennessee 18

Texas 17

Utah 16/18

Vermont 16

Virginia 15

Washington 16

West Virginia 16

Wisconsin 18

Wyoming 16

Puerto Rico 18

FOOTNOTES:

[1]Age 16 if the man is 21 or older.

[2]If the female is over 12, the status applies only to virgins.15

View PostWhat about Cougars shackin' up with Sophomores? It works both ways.

View PostYou've got a point there. But hey... I had a cougar experience in my early teens and I turned out OK.

Here's a question for you Rob. Not meant as an insult in any way, but as a serious inquiry. smile.gif

Does it bother you to realize how well you've been manipulated by the anti-male "feminist" factions in our society?

You're clearly well brainwashed (in my opinion). Reacting instead of thinking, just like we've all been trained...Incapable of independently questioning these reactions (which is understandable of course, because questioning such a reaction in any way, even to oneself, is forbidden).

Think about it...

We're always told by the feminists that girls mature much faster than boys, physically, mentally, and sexually.

That they're just as sexual as boys, and that wanting and having sex is perfectly natural.

And that they most certainly are not made from "sugar and spice and everything nice"...<<< (That, is just a product of our patriarchal society, meant to keep girls down.)

But all of this goes right out the window when it stops being the most effective way to attack males. cwm27.gifrolleyes.gif

View PostDoes it bother you to realize how well you've been manipulated by the anti-male "feminist" factions in our society?

You're clearly well brainwashed (in my opinion). Reacting instead of thinking, just like we've all been trained...Incapable of independently questioning these reactions (which is understandable of course, because questioning such a reaction in any way, even to oneself, is forbidden).

Does it bother you to pull completely silly assumptions out of your ass?

Have you ever had a teenage daughter? If you did and you didn't care if she was getting boinked when she was 15 years old then we have some very different parenting ideas. I've got a teenage stepson and I didn't want him boinking any girls when he was in high school, either.

It's not a feminist thing - it's a focus and priorities and parenting thing.