Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassmaster

10X10

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Without question, one of the most unique, most interesting and ultra creative people I have ever had the good fortune to know. You may have thousands and thousands of people make an impression on you in the course of your life, but there was only one 10X10. He is missed, but he'll never be truly gone and his memory lives on in our hearts and in the thousands of pages on these forums.

The only consolation I can even think of is that he got a chance to live his life long dream - to move to Martha's Vineyard and be a guide icon14.gif He died way too young, but at the very least, not before he got to see his dream come true....

TimS

There's nothing I can say... but Ken taught me a lot about tying... and I never even met him. frown.gif

God Bless You, and Keep You, Kenny. You are missed.

Too bad I never got to meet him, I had loads of fun in teh Chat with him & Bassmaster. One of teh few guys who actually made me laugh out loud for real.

Sux.

The silver lining is that he passed doing what he loved.

As an advocate for the antique and unusual lure, no one has filled his shoes, and from what I have seen from the last 1500 new members, no one will.

My guess is that when St Peter met 10X, the good Saint handed him a box of the lures he most regretted losing, pointed him to the shore of heaven and told him he would never lose them again.

My fervent hope is that I will meet him there and be offered that box to fish with, too. Of course, bassmaster will have ho'ed a few, LOL.

He lives in all our hearts...

One great guy....

One great fisherman...

A shinning spirit that glows bright in our hearts...

There is only one 10X10

May God rest his soul