Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reed422

Hyannis 5/29-5/31

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

hit the powderhorn tackle shop on barnstable rd.they'll help you out with the truth.If you travel east to the dennis area.riverview bait and tackle on rte 28 in south yarmouth will do the same.

Not a big river view fan, they are not newbie friendly at all which is unfortunate. I would highly recommend the place off of 28 right before school street in Dennis.

View PostNot a big river view fan, they are not newbie friendly at all which is unfortunate. I would highly recommend the place off of 28 right before school street in Dennis.

I'm starting to agree with you. I sent someone new to the sport and he was nearly derided for being clueless about fishing terminology. That place is goin downhill due to attitude.

Well I'm not that new been fishing saltwater for about 6 years freshwater my whole life, I may go to a tackle store if I need any supplies but I'm pretty well stocked. I will probably just hit up a beach and see what happens.

View PostI suggest Craigville Beach. It is big and has deep water and plenty of parking.

Good Luck

I have parking passes so that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for the ideasmile.gif