Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
staktup

WTB: 2 piece conventional chunker

12 posts in this topic

Looking for a used conventional chunker, such as an SU1209, Bass Pro Shops Ocean Master 10' conventional surf rod (OM10SC) rated 4-8 oz., or the St Croix 10'6" Premier Surf Casting Rod (PSRC106H2) rated 4-8 oz. Or something 11' or less capable of 6-8 + a chunk.

I've seen the BPS rods go for $60 at local flea markets, so around that price range would be nice for that model.

Ship to 10579, or I can pick up in N. NJ, Nassau, Queens, Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange, Dutchess, or Columbia counties if need be.

Thanks!40.gif

View PostLet me see what I have I'll get back to your this evening. I may have a Breakaway HDX without the reel seat smooth butt. its cut from the but to 12'.

OK, thanks.

View PostI have a spare Tsunami Trophy 11XHC rod that is in good condition. I can let it go for $50.

Thanks. Is this the model?

TSTSC 1102XHCasting X/Hvy11'0"20-404-10

Stormcaster, I may be mistaken, but don't you live in Westchester? If so, are you free anytime between 9A-3:30P Wed or Thurs? I'd love to test heave it if that is possible before I commit. High tides are in the midmornings those days... I could bring some bunker...biggrin.gif

Yeah, I live in Westchester right by the water. I dunno if I'll be around for you to have test heave those days. I'll be around tomorrow if you are in or around Larchmont area. PM me if you have questions about the rod or converse about it on the phone.

View PostLet me see what I have I'll get back to your this evening. I may have a Breakaway HDX without the reel seat smooth butt. its cut from the but to 12'.

Specs? Price?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0