Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hispls

And finally your youth brigades....

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Scouts Train to Fight Terrorists, and More:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/14/us...s.html?_r=3&hp

Notice the mock "bad guy" that these little do-gooders are being trained to fight is a veteren. Haw Haw...this is what your loving leaders think of the troops.

You sheep still think homeland security is about some cave people.. LOL

How come all the "drills" and homeland security pamphlets are all about veterens, gun owners, homeschoolers?

View PostScouts Train to Fight Terrorists, and More:

Notice the mock "bad guy" that these little do-gooders are being trained to fight is a veteren. Haw Haw...this is what your loving leaders think of the troops.

How come all the "drills" and homeland security pamphlets are all about veterens, gun owners, homeschoolers?

"The Explorers program, a coeducational affiliate of the Boy Scouts of America that began 60 years ago"

View Post

that's not what the article says but let's not let facts get in the way of our paranoid delusions kooky.gif

View PostScouts Train to Fight Terrorists, and More:

The 'Final Conflict' may now be inevitable. I sometimes find myself actually looking forward to it. It may be time to clear the air, for once and for all, and have done with it. shakehead.gif

This time, I think I'll side with Johnny Reb. cwm13.gif Whoops! I just made the Gov't watchlist. Again. wink.gif

View Post

i don't think that's the thrust of the article.

i have no problem with the experience these kids have gotten, and it's not that different from many explorer type of programs that have been offered.

In the mid-Thirties, German Boy scouts were transformed into the Hitler Youth. I think Hispls is implying that we are now on a slippery slope to the Obama Youth. He can correct me if I am mistaken in my interpretation.

View PostSheep? Way to make your point. cwm13.gif

The 'soft sell' is not hispls strong suit. No one will ever be caught going out of their way to congratulate him for his diplomacy. wink.gif

View Postthat's not what the article says but let's not let facts get in the way of our paranoid delusions kooky.gif

"Ten minutes into arrant mayhem in this town near the Mexican border, and the gunman, a disgruntled Iraq war veteran, has already taken out two people, one slumped in his desk, the other covered in blood on the floor."

But let's not let the actual content of the article get in the way of your fantasy that all of the tens of thousands of people on the secret no-fly list and watchlists are nefarious terrorists.

View PostThe 'soft sell' is not hispls strong suit. No one will ever be caught going out of their way to congratulate him for his diplomacy. wink.gif

Thank you....I do try.