Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

Comin back!

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

I think he means he is making a fishig trip and will be there sunday.

I wont be back until the fall. cant be on the sand 10-6 means my dollars and truck stay home.

View PostI think he means he is making a fishig trip and will be there sunday.

I wont be back until the fall. cant be on the sand 10-6 means my dollars and truck stay home.

I thought that's what he meant, but I won't go somewhere if I plan on fishing if my last experience wasn't a good one... However, the fishing is much better now than it is in August. Go south of the point, I was there the beginning of this week and the water was beautiful, bait and birds everywhere. I didn't catch anything (I was just there to relax) but I'm sure if you were persistent you will get some sea mullet, and small spot. When I talked to the guy at red drum he said no one has really been catching any spanish in the ocean yet, but I'm willing to bet that's changed within the last few days. As well, you should try for a drum or cobia. My friend went out last Saturday and caught 12 and saw 20. Their best was 72lbs on a bucktail.

Good luck!

Yeah I wasnt expecting the fishin to be good. It was jus a regular ol vacation with not much consideration to how good the fishin would be. This time, Im coming for the cobia. Maybe check out the piers too.