Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iphish

Shoes Mens size 9.5 thru 10.5

7 posts in this topic

All Sold Thanks SOL and thanks for looking.

I have the last of my inventory from my agency. Yours for the taking, prior to my yard sale and flea bay.

All are brand new

Models are listed by name/color and size(s) availble & price- LEFT TO RIGHT.

Left Teva Aravalli, great light hiker or running shoe, very light weight, comfy, breathable. Color: black, grey with guide orange highlite.

Sizes availble: 1 size 10 and 1 size 10.5- please specify which size you want.

Retail is $75 take me for $20 plus exact shipping.

Middle Teva Omnium water proof leather, enclosed toe sandal, very comfortable Color grey Size 9.5 only. Retail is $90 take me away at $30 plus exact shipping.

Right: Teva Toachi sandal, one of our best made.

Black on grey size 10 only. Retail is $95 take me away $30 plus exact shipping.

Paypal preferred, but not totally necessary. These are being sold at a loss, please make em go away. Sorry I have enough plugs to open a B and T store. These are a steal, snooze you lose. Good luck

View PostI'll take the Teva Toachi's for $35 shipped. Send me a PM with Paypal info. if that is okay. Thanks!

PM sent- sold pending payment & shipping charge aggreement

View PostI'll take the Teva Aravalli in size 10.

Pm sent

Thanks

PM sent pending payment

View PostI'll be on the Cape next weekend, if you're there I'll take the Omniums, I wanna make sure they fit.

Sorry Drew, but I'm in maine, not sure If I will be on the cape next weekend. and even then......

View PostIll take the Middle Teva Omnium 9.5. If you use paypal. Is the color called fog? Let me know shipping should be less then 10$ my zip is 11520.Thanks

Sold PM Pending pp payment.

View PostI'll take the Teva Aravalli in size 10.5 Send PP info and full price with shipping. Thanks.

Sold PM sent- pending payment

Thanks SOL

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0