Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NoDak

Short Notice Friday Bay Trip. Help!!!

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

My nephew is completing his first year at West Point and is from ND. He is coming to visit this weekend for the first time and I am trying to get him into some nice bass fishing in the bay. This was just finalized, hence the predicament I am in.

Does anyone know of any charters that could take us out that wouldn't break the bank? It's short notice so I really haven't planned on the expense but would like to treat him to some nice bass fishing.

I know it's a long shot but thanks in advance for any advice.

Are you in East Bay or the West Side? Congratulations on his 1st year at West Point...brutal is putting it mildly.

If you're on the East Bay I can help you out and you may not even need a charter this time of year.

Dutch

You can always check with a local bait and tackle for charters; Quaker Lane if you're on the West side of the state is good. Make sure you let them know he's on break from West Point and I'd bet you'll get a price well below the rack rate. Congratulations to your nephew BTW. The next three years won't be a picnic either; but certainly an improvement over that tough first year for sure!!