Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob S.

Lost Pliers

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

While fishing Plum Island last night I left my pliers and sheath behind --yes I am a jack arss --appreciate if anyone finds them please send me a pm and will be very greatful.A plug will be awarded to the hero who returns them.They are browning long nose. Thanks.

Don't feel bad. When I was Surf Fishing practally every weekend down LBI, I seem to lose a pair every year. But I did find a gaff on a jetty every year too !biggrin.gif

View PostWhile fishing Plum Island last night I left my pliers and sheath behind --yes I am a jack arss --appreciate if anyone finds them please send me a pm and will be very greatful.A plug will be awarded to the hero who returns them.They are browning long nose. Thanks.

Hi Bob,

Sorry you lost your pliers. If they do not show up... I just got an ad from BPS for their next sale and the browning pliers are on sale for $29.99. Thats $20 less than i paid for each of my pairs (needle and stub nose). If you need a new pair you should get them while they are on sale. Again it sucks that you lost them but at least they are on sale and you can replace them for cheaper now.

Hope you find them,

KJS