Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve in Mass

I Suck......

Rate this topic

59 posts in this topic

And lawns suck, and lawn mowers suck, and I am tired and cranky and smell like gas......

Gonna get stuff ready for dinner, stick my middle finger up at the lawn, and then maybe if I feel better, go out and do something USEFUL in the garden, like grow plants you can actually eat.............

That is all.............

View PostI thought you were revealing that you are Gay cwm13.gif

Wait, wait, wait.....that said "Greek" two minutes ago.....and yes, I am 1/8th Greek...........cwm13.gif

View Post Greek...........cwm13.gif

some people think those words are interchangeable...mike hates greeks, more than he hates jews...and ducks. man does he hate ducks.

after all you have been through lately you have the right to complain about anything you want brother...rant away, skirt the autosensor...buy some advertising that says FU...kick a puppy..do what you gotta do brother...

View Postafter all you have been through lately you have the right to complain about anything you want brother...rant away, skirt the autosensor...buy some advertising that says FU...kick a puppy..do what you gotta do brother...

cwm27.gif My Dr. would be hammer-time.gifbeatin.gif me if he knew how many times I pulled that damn mower cord today with my right arm.....redface.gif

View PostWait, wait, wait.....that said "Greek" two minutes ago.....and yes, I am 1/8th Greek...........cwm13.gif

Greek, Gay, what's the diff? Animals are invovled, right (but pigs)??? headscratch.gif