Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RickLandRover

Fishing IBSP Friday May 15

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

I am heading down to IBSP in the morning and fishing all day, how is everyone doing fishing there and what should I use. If anyone is interested in meeting me down there give me a shout. Also is there any hot spots on that beach where a buggy can get to, thanks

... an IBSP report

"Yesterday's report: UPDATED 5:52 PM Just talked to Brian at the shop and it looks like we are finally starting to see some bluefish showing up. One angler got some right up the street from the shop up to about 23 inches all released on Hopkins.

UPDATED 10:46 AM Pretty slow so far today. John G. fished in Seaside for 3 hours and didn't get a touch. The water temps have plummeted to 51 degrees for some reason.

UPDATED 6:23 AM Had some nice fish weighed in after I left he shop yesterday. Regulars Dennis Haney and Captain Ron Bates weighed in bass tipping the scales at 10 pounds and 14 pounds respectively."

Fished their Saturday. We got 1 short (24"), a racer blue, and a skate. The Blue took the bunker chunk, and the others took a Grumpy clam.

There were some birds working just out of range.

Bring the kitchen sink (plugs, tins, clams, bunker, etc), and you will be prepared.