Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
epanzella

Treaty with Hidden Agenda

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Another Obama scheme flying in under the radar.

Treaty calls for registering all American gun owners and making the list available to forign governments. Americans would be subject to extradition and trial in a forign country if that country alledges a treaty violation. It also includes provisions pertaining to ammo manufacture, opening up a whole new can of worms concerning Americans who reload their own ammunition. I'm still trying to determine if our president is trying to destroy this country on purpose or he's just a well intentioned greenhorn that's in over his head. It's a good thing FACT CHECK.org says he not anti-gun or we'd really be in trouble. This same treaty was rejected by congress during the Clinton administration.

http://wearechangecoloradosprings.org/blog/?p=594

What's the point of the wolverine stuff? You don't think it's serious business when Obama wants to grant other countries access to lists of American gun owners and give them extradition rights?

I'm so paranoid, that I fear other paranoids, wink.gif but even I don't believe this particular conspiracy theory for a New York millisecond. cwm13.gif

If it was even remotely possible to attempt to implement said 'treaty', the streets would be running red with the blood of the politcians who were stupid and arrogant enough to stand behind it, and attempting to extradite American citizens to foreign countries on a contrived whim. It ain't gonna' happen while the Internet stands.

If the internet ever goes down........then, yes,.......WOLVERINES! mad.gifwink.gif