Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grinder

Car Accident on Sound Ave

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

Anybody know anything about the car accident on Sound Ave in Northville area? Heading west today about 3 PM and a minivan heading east went off the road at about 80 head on into a huge tree.

View PostAnybody know anything about the car accident on Sound Ave in Northville area? Heading west today about 3 PM and a minivan heading east went off the road at about 80 head on into a huge tree.

Oh no is the tree alright?!cwm27.gif

the real question is exactly why was a minivan doing 80mph? scratch that what would anybody be going 80... im 17 and yes i m retarded sometimes but thats only on straight away's when no one is around... i need to make sure i have atleast a clear mile ahead of me since i drive a 98 civic... noooo it has no LOUD muffler... ( that would only make me look worse in my fellow fisher men's eyes

View Postthe real question is exactly why was a minivan doing 80mph? scratch that what would anybody be going 80... im 17 and yes i m retarded sometimes but thats only on straight away's when no one is around... i need to make sure i have atleast a clear mile ahead of me since i drive a 98 civic... noooo it has no LOUD muffler... ( that would only make me look worse in my fellow fisher men's eyes

LOL that was the first thing that went through my head, that you drive a civic and it must have that horid muffler, thinking your in the Fast and Furious!cwm27.gif

^^LOL i can think allll i want but when i realize my car is 0-60 in 10seconds with like a 20second 1/4mile i come back to realility haha

its enough to get me to the beach and thats allll that matters

I'll try to find out today. My dept didnt get mutual aided to the scene so it was only one or two paitents. If it was more they would have called for our ambulance.

didn't hear or see anything yesterday around 4 PM on Sound Ave. I drive that road everyday around 4 PM.

50 Mph is pushing it on that road. The speed limit is 45 Mph. I have seen allot of accidents around that area of Sound Ave over the years.

Al,

View PostI'll try to find out today. My dept didnt get mutual aided to the scene so it was only one or two paitents. If it was more they would have called for our ambulance.

or a signal 50 wink.gif

About 2-3 miles east of Owens Nursery the van hit a big spruce tree in the front yard of somebodys house. The drivers head went through the windshield. Cant imagine this just "didnt happen".

Maybe it was one of the Presidents task force.....

I am wondering why you didnt call the police yourself - or stop and give some help - then you wouldnt be on the internet wondering what is up....

But we live in that society, keep on going.

JC