Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gregorjim

Growers Illeagle Water sales!!!

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

icon9.gif I got up today & my back was really bad...feeling lousy...THEN I heard A teaser on the radio pertaining to the Agri growers & excess water & being sold at a high profit...This is at Tax payers expense ..!! This is something I mentioned a while back..Apparantly , someone has noticed it..Gentlemen!!! this may be the first nail in their coffin.. All the youtube videos & ads they've been running is shot down , because of the extra water they apparantly had & was selling at the inflated cost to smaller farms.. Supposibly were making more money on the resale of water than crops ?drool.gif

All of a sudden my back isn't so bad anymore..the sun is shining...It's a wonderfiull day !! Thought I'd share this tid bit with you, so you could smell the roses also..Not sure , but depending on how deep this goes, it could really hurt them on almost any argument..Now we may be able to get some kind of airtime on TV if it's pertinent to this news.. It's on KTVU ( channel 2) at 10 on tuesday (tommorow ) DON'T MISS IT !! Hope Hannity is watching also.. Even the bluebirds are singing in the yard !!smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Maybe we'll have a goodreason to celebrate at the party sundayat my house.. Jim beers.gifbeers.gifbeers.gif

Not only to smaller farmers but to the cities down south. Yes that is right they are getting water from the public for pennies and reselling it back to the public for a profit.

Isn't government politics grand! kooky.gif

Why can't we use the Public trust laws on these people like they were used on saving Mono Lake? The Delta and it's fisheries are of the public domain and we are being cheated out of out rights to this once great water system. I am sure if some legal eagle would look into the Mono case they could have some strong arguments in our favor.cwm40.gif

Check it out and see what I am talking about.

Thats a good issue ...maybe paying for replanting stripers in our delta also..These are issues we can talk about..I know its the kids week end , but I'd like you & moocks here, as we're having some important guests.Talked to them about the news on tues..John buettler Of CSPA..( conservation director)....Roger Mannom ..CSBA ..(.Editor ) & Dan Bacher of the Fish Sniffer . They can answer a lot your questions... Its possible they can't all be here if something comes up though.. Jim